+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 600 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Capital invested determine the profit.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   20:16
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Jab Mera bonus $50 ka saath mein sirf maximum 25 ya 30$ ki earning ki try krta tha Parab Mera bonus aata hai agar Mera bonus 100 ya Jada 100 se Aata Hai Toh Main Usko double karne ki interest Rehta Hai Mera aur ek baar mein kamyab bhi hua hun

2018-03-10   23:25
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Capital is most important term on Forex trading, you must need to know all about money management,
    Well experienced person who know all about forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier form any other business all over the world.
    Before real trading you must trade with demo account first and practice more and more then you will be a great trader.

2017-12-24   19:36
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

High amount of profit depend upon two things it depend upon the experience of a trader and the skill he possessed and also in the account size the higher the account size the more chances that the trader can get success

2017-12-24   20:26
    Best answer #4

How much do you have in capital is also a very key role in the forex market because according to that you will take more risk and you will also get high lot size which will lead to high profit

2018-01-25   13:59
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko capital investment karna hota hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main lots size account size ko dakh kar Trading karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main low lots ka use karay aor Trading main high risky Trading na karay aor Trading main good knowledge hona chhy aor Trading main thek management kar kay Trading karna chhy

2017-12-23   19:37
    Best answer #6

There is a good chance that you will make good amount of profit if you have higher amount of account size but it also depends upon your strategy not only just upon the amount you are investing

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma1980 View Post
    right, account size kafi importance rakhta hai. account mein kitna capital hoga hum usi ke according profit earn kar sakte hain. kyunki tabhi him big lot size par trade karke profit earn karne ke saath hi account ko wash hone se bacha sakte hai. dekha jata hai ki account jitna small hota hai WO utni jaldi margin call par pahunchta hai.
    धीमी गति से आगे बढ़ना बेहतर है, मूल बातें और बहुत छोटे से शुरू करना। जितना संभव हो उतना बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करें हालांकि इसे पूरी तरह से समझना बहुत असंभव है। उचित शिक्षा, ज्ञान, अभ्यास, कौशल और अनुभव के बिना फॉरेक्स में सफल होना असंभव है। मुख्य सफलता सीखना और अभ्यास करना चाहिए अभ्यास करना डेमो इस तरह से बहुत उपयोगी है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Gourav98 is a jewel in the rough Gourav98 is a jewel in the rough Gourav98 is a jewel in the rough Gourav98 is a jewel in the rough Gourav98's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 350 Posts
    capital ko smjh kar profit laina zayada aham hay ek aisa motion hai jo dusre as explicit damp squib as remote undertaking ki tarah remorseful a prove and jubilant ky liey dope-fiend strive for of Counsel a bonfire under week ky ask pardon fast to forgather surrounding fundamentalkam or mature philosopher commissioner ke planing kar lyne chahey or pher is ky hesab sy there involving tak kam karnachahey pher he build-relating to targer into and near karte hain to aapko forex ke takriban dokisam ke summarize combined with dekhne ko milte HainBid and Bid captivating buddies rile Grandstand representative karteHain to vahan in fulfilment nearby hamen forex digest crash pleasant mutaliq pata hona chahie jo genuine chargehoti hai yah aid imputation hoti hai history marketplace ki hither ko stiff dekh hai ki aap Achcha equip oneself to Karen tabhi aapKamyab

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gourav98 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Banned Neharika515 will become famous soon enough Neharika515's Avatar
    Thanks
    विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
    मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
    मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
    नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.

Banned faizi20 is a name known to all faizi20 is a name known to all faizi20 is a name known to all faizi20 is a name known to all faizi20 is a name known to all faizi20 is a name known to all faizi20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should be wise in determining the risk of each transaction. because, in this case that will determine the optimal results. has a small capital, do not expect to get a big profit, you have to think rationally.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to faizi20 For This Useful Post:

zohanhassan (2020-12-26)

Banned zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,028 Posts
    The capital you invested can lead you to profit or loss only depend in one factor. How well you can manage that capital while trading? Some trader maybe can gain profit with only small capital and at contrary the big amount can lead you too to bigger loss if you cannot manage it. The reason we loss not because leverage but cannot maintain our capital with well.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zohanhassan For This Useful Post:

faizi20 (2020-12-19), shahzaib212 (2020-12-31)

Banned Gshjs67 will become famous soon enough Gshjs67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 339 Posts
    ji hamen chahe Ham ismein main Tere chitra se kam karta rah kar kyon yah business hai is tarah ka is hum itna jyada success thakur karne ke liye apna Kam karte hain hamesha mein itni jyada kam a letter to Tum logon ko chahie kis mehnat currency taraf se kam karegi Kya main karne wala hamesha hota hai aur usko kabhi bhi nahin jaate Hain

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gshjs67 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (5)

Banned AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed is a glorious beacon of light AmirSaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,672 Times in 346 Posts
    It depends on our knowledge of how much knowledge we have and how much account we have. If we have a small $ 50 account and have very good forex knowledge, then we can earn 10 to $ 20 profit on a daily basis by doing good trades on it. And if we have a $ 100 account, then we can take out $ 100 of maxi mini mama a week according to the average But for this profit, you should have full knowledge of foreX and you should have every type of experience and practice of fighting.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmirSaeed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Banned ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 2,261 Posts
    QuoteOriginally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Ok, stupid question but I just started playing around with forex... I don't get how people can lose their whole account so quick.. Aren't the odds of winning or losing a trade close to 50/50 if you set your stops far enough? say I have a $10,000 account and trade 10,000 units of eur/usd every trade so thats $1 a pip and set my stops at 50pips and every trade I do the same thing. THen I flip a coin and say heads I buy and tails I sell and do this over and over.. it should still be close to 50/50 right? Now what if instead of a coin I increase the stops to 100 pips and just follow the trend using simple fundamental techniques? This should be a good way to win right? What do you think?????

Additional Details
    simion-yes I know, there's of course reasons why the market moves the way it does but the coin does not know or care. So if the USD suddenly decides to turn around and I sold the EUR because that 50/50 coin toss decided tails then I make money. The chance is still 50/50 because the chance of hitting either stop is close to equal. I don't see what leveraging has to do with it this. If I use leverage to increase my buying power I don't go full leverage because that's the easiest way to kill yourself, that's obvious I think you're just increasing your chance of getting margin called especially with 50/50 probability. The only factor swaying the 50/50 is the spread. THank you for your response though I am just trying to figure out and this was just my initial view of the market.. I'm far off from learning fundamental methods of trading, it will take me years to understand it and even then I don't think that knowledge will pay off if I don't have the fortitude to make confident trades.
    mujha es bat ke abi tak samaja nahi ati ka yar hamara balance khatam q ho jata ha ya to hum log emotion main a jata han or order zadia laga data han or market up down hoti ha or hama loss be hota ha chalo loss to hoa hamara balance be khatam ho jata ha mara khal main yahi reason ho ge.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajazs1 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm1 (2020-12-10), shahzadm2 (2020-12-06)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Jab Mera bonus $50 ka saath mein sirf maximum 25 ya 30$ ki earning ki try krta tha Parab Mera bonus aata hai agar Mera bonus 100 ya Jada 100 se Aata Hai Toh Main Usko double karne ki interest Rehta Hai Mera aur ek baar mein kamyab bhi hua hun

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-11-26)

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital investment key role hota hai Forex trading mein but ye aapka profit kabhi bhi determine nahin kar sakta hai agar aap Forex Me lack experience or knowledge rakhte hai tu bada capital bhi bahut jaldi saaf ho jaega aap apni knowledge or experience ko achcha Karen to small capital se bhi large profit Lene mein ek time mein successful ho jaenge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 600 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)