+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 624 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since 2010, gold prices are fluctuating day by day. Till now it is in the same state so it is my advice to the newcomers that don't invest in gold till then you observe that the gold prices are stable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia agr ap gold amni trading karna chata hoo to ap ko trading main boht knowledge earned karna para ga us ka bad he ap boht achi or best trading kar sakta hoo esi wjaa sa to main trading main abi gold pair ko used nahi kar raha hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    bahi jan agr ap gold main trading karna chata han to ap ka account main boht sara balance hona chayia us ka bad ap trading main kafi earned kar sakta han gold pair main or trading main boht sara loss earned hota ha esi waja sa to gold pair boht he risky pair kahlata ha.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i port't started trading it on my active invoice. this is because gold is real real volatile compared to newness. too, one testament requisite a prevent of at minimal 500pips or many to brace out of golds mart trouble. Anyway if after trading for serener period find statesman confident and satisfied with my ending, i may speculate into resilient trading.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should keep in mind that trend in gold is mainly up. But sometimes it goes down for some retracement with the value of the us dollar. If the dollar strengthens then we see that the gold price is decreasing. Thats it.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is value metal on which the rate can be go high and high, the trade may give you hand some profit but it has a risk, it can be come down, which can be your account can be go in loss

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is one of favoride pair, because gold have big movement in dayli range, till 5000 point, but this pair have spread high too, spread in gold is 100 pips, so we must have good money management to trade here.

Member uzekar is an unknown quantity at this point uzekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading in gold as I tried it sometimes before but in fact I don't like it too much. yes I know that many traders are rich from trading gold only, but why you trade gold and you have another currency pair with low spread

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long appellation trading in forex bill trading business is the best way that we can anytime barter in gold. Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is 100 pips in a lot of brokers.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold market is very profitable and risky . so who loves to take risk, they can do gold trading. capital is needed in big amount. so if loss, huge loss will be happened and if win, with a very soon , they become millionaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 624 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)