+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    gold always has tthe most amaizing trend in the market for it is the best according to me gold is the best in trading and that way i know that we can make much much more even as we continue tradiing in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laily is an unknown quantity at this point laily's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not saying anything about it, because I will never trade gold, and I think it was very risky as I know gold is expensive, in the trade, so I don't know about trends in the gold trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai har samay market mein gold mein up trend nahi hota hai, agar koi long ke liye buy bhi karta hai, to usko pahle itna jaan lena chahiye, ki uske pass big capital hona chahiye, to hi long mein gold buy chor sakta hai.
    yes big capital is very important for a trader and also he must use low lot size in his trades and use stop loss .because market is very risky and any thing can happen in forex so we should sot trade with out stop loss .

Senior Member a.kashem is an unknown quantity at this point a.kashem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Intended for the 1st time, you need to create an account provider throughout instaforex and also supply you with a user title and also code that you might want in order to hyperlink the 2 to present your parameter inside account of your respective bill for the Discussion board and also have to be associated with the identical corridor throughout a pair of. It is usually extremely regimented. Possibly be definitely not money grabbing and also operate the tryout on the studying from the bill.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne kbhi bhi gold main trade nhi ki hai lekin main gold ki market ko ache se janta hu mere pas itna big capital nhi hai k gold main trade kru. aur gold main bohat hi fast movement hoti hai trend kisi bhi time change ho jata hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by msaefd View Post
    I find that the gold trading have some dangerous because they have a bigest volatility, but as you said they have always a cleared the trend, and as i heard that the gold have an ups the trend and they will close with 2000$ for once in the end of this years really !
    Bhai har samay market mein gold mein up trend nahi hota hai, agar koi long ke liye buy bhi karta hai, to usko pahle itna jaan lena chahiye, ki uske pass big capital hona chahiye, to hi long mein gold buy chor sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Md Nahid Reja is an unknown quantity at this point Md Nahid Reja's Avatar
    Thanks
    trends in tradin gold, i am not a gold trader. I never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, as i know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading,and that's why don't know. But i read that trends in trading is gold.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    terminologicaling me trade on demo account and real account will same in strategy arrangement, one that differentiates is mental that at has business man. also I beginer opines that trade on pair whatever will same form pattern who will happen, usually I while practice trade do some preparation which is:
    - mental state preparation
    - physical condition preparation
    - do prays and meditation before and after trade
    - terminological indicator assembly beginer feels to fasten, i am ordinary use fractals, zigzag, trendline, sthocastic, bolingerband, parabolicsar
    - doing reanalysis to strengthen decision who will at takings
    this stage always I obey to bargain for my trick the better trade

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you really y want to be a professional trader in Forex then you have to trade with correlated pairs only. Gold is not not any correlated pairs. This pair often break its direction against other currencies pairs. So dear to find out the trend of Gold is not so easy matter.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to describe the forex market is it is like a waves and circles, there are some up waves and some down waves . Gold also have some up waves and some down waves , if it is on one trend all the time all the people will trade gold and profit from it but that is not true. people like the gold because it is an expensive good and so they love it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)