+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 624 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Senior Member naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain has a spectacular aura about naeemsibtain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, do trading in gold is very difficult task as the market prices go on increasing or decreasing in few minutes. So we have to concentrate on the undulating situation of the market to get success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frankly i`m a beginner and i have not yet traded gold at all , i think that trading gold is very risky and that`s why it is not suitable for starters like me so i`m trying to stay away from gold trading right now, but trend is always our friend and we have to go with the direction of the trend and never to open any kind of position against the trend ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dkdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point dkdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that we all identify the crucial laws of availability and claims. Rivalry causes business to seek new ways to allure clientele by lowering price, advancing class and expanding fresh merchandise and facilities. You may discover yourself evaluating gold options accounts contract agreements and listing where you getted the finest choices. Thus keep eyes opened for an economic bonuses proposed blend with your first forex options asseted !

Banned aqibjaweed is an unknown quantity at this point aqibjaweed's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u want to be a great trader you have to deal with metal.most of the big trader deals with metal but remember it is the most profitable and most risky market in forex so be careful best of luck

Senior Member dmdaknsxa is an unknown quantity at this point dmdaknsxa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend is the best following to all forex trader. Because most the season a stocks markets are going on the same routed. So we need to grab it's trend and we need to spends some times to makes to match of those time line. Secondly we also need to follow the trend of graph and chartes really !

Senior Member Ochin Pakhi is an unknown quantity at this point Ochin Pakhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think pattern within buying and selling together with Gold is vital aspect simply because my spouse and i identify that while i provide business together with Gold based on the pattern brand i then constantly acquire benefit from my own business simply because Gold comply with constantly pattern brand, i'm sure speculator can business together with Gold should they include excellent understanding.

Banned jamilah is an unknown quantity at this point jamilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we look at the chart itself brow euro and gold often has the same movement,,, I often notice that means that gold can also be used as a reference only to see how the strength of the euro, but do not make the obligatory reference for comparison only

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    future commerce in forex currency commerce business is that the best method that we are able to ever exchange gold. Scalping that you simply have mentioned is rarely allowed in gold commerce since gold spreads is one hundred pips in most brokers..........

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know Gold trading is very good so we have to be good in tht so only then we can make good profit from Gold trding so i am doing to know how we can figure the best trend in gold which is very good to me so far

Senior Member osim71 is an unknown quantity at this point osim71's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not say anything about it because I never trade gold and I think its been extremely risky, as I know that gold is one of the most expensive thing in the store, and that is why I do not know about trend trading gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 624 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)