+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 624 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    A long-term foreign-currency trading business trading exchange is that we can trade gold at any time is the best way to do it. If they are not used to disseminate commercial speculation Fri gold back to accept what you have mentioned, many of the corridor is more than 90 pips. So I think we should do much more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaon howlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaon howlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    the treading with the golds is now a old tread because all the treader of the new reproduction are now locomote with this treading method of forex because it is to saving.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pulok888 is an unknown quantity at this point pulok888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't say anything about it because i never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, as i know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading,and that's why don't know about the trend in trading the gold. Good job......

Junior Member divyansh is an unknown quantity at this point divyansh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold trading market is very risky reason for this, since the nature of the gold market is very volatile, and the price of gold is very variable. So I think for the small investor to invest in the forex market.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

This is a good thought, but I think the gold turnover company must have more experience in the market and also has a lot to invest in the market, since there is a variation in the gold market high.I the most entrepreneurs do business on the basis of market trends and gives a good performance as well.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

forex indicators is hard work and good business and do not need anything special to trade in gold, with the exception of some calculations concerning the use of margins. You're right, the gold market is no different from trading other pairs, and most of the strategies

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

because gold is a very, very unstable compared to the coin. Moreover, one will have to stop at least 500pips or more to stop the noise of the market respectively. Anyway, even if the market for seven months, I feel more confident and happy with my result,,,,,

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

I did not say anything about it because they never change their gold, and I think it was very risky and even, and realize that gold is probably one of the faces on tote bags, and why not recognition trends in the gold trade.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Gold always tends gEl most amaizing tthe market as it is the best gold According to me is the best in the business and so I know we can do much, much more so as we continue tradiing in the currency market.

Banned hassan satti is an unknown quantity at this point hassan satti's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade sought to digest the implications of a change to the tax treatment of gold. ... As predicted in previous issues of Gold Demand Trends, investment ...... to losses in price sensitive areas, notably gold used in jari thread in India.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    Well gold me trading karne ke liye achhe technical ki jarurat padti hai. Gold ko always trend me buy karna better rehta hai. Gold aaisi commodity hai jo last kitne years se sirf bullish hi hai. So gold me trading karne ke liye koi strong support find karke buy karna chahiye. Aur candle formation pe gold bahut hi achha profit deta hai. Gold me longterm trade karna better rehta hai.

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my oppinion, it is the best for traders to use Ichmoku indicators for trading with Gold. I do not like to trade gold because it takes me big spread to work with but i recommend you to use this indicator for predict for trend.

Senior Member laster is an unknown quantity at this point laster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you switch from gold to Exchange foreign currency exchange costs, better than the advanced people can simply you admit on his head again to participate in any way with many runners with gold gold 90 points has been extended, to make sure, that it is very close to ... Most of the large metal handles. PBL., but be aware that not a great deal of satisfaction and most high-risk foreign exchange market today.

Senior Member linca is an unknown quantity at this point linca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trend of gold many times just up and up again every years, then we can wait the price down, and then we can buy the gold. because after some years, the price of gold will increase and increase again

Senior Member sajubonik is an unknown quantity at this point sajubonik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wish to be considered a fantastic seller, you should refers to silver. The vast majority of your massive seller refers to silver. Still, remember is it doesn't virtually all rewarding as well as the majority riskly marketplace inside of fx trading. Therefore, be aware. All the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 624 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)