+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 624 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    we don't declare anything at all regarding it simply because we in no way deal on the precious metal along with i do think its also been quite high risk as well, when i be aware that precious metal is one of the costly thing in trading, so in retrospect are not aware of concerning the pattern in trading your precious metal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abrar13 is an unknown quantity at this point abrar13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the money should not be invested in gold the trend of gold in the market is most of the shaky one due to its high fluctuating pricing trend in the market,scalping that you have mentioned is never allowed in gold trading since gold spreads is 100 pips in most brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajid1986 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo ur riel forex trading ma bahut ferq hy..ager ap reial account ma trading kertty hy to pahly ap eur/usd ma trading kery gold bahut risky hy.ur sab sa bahter trend indecater macd ur RSI hy jo ..sab trader yahi use kertty hy.as ly trend ka ly moving averages bhi use kertty hy..

Member loklda39 is an unknown quantity at this point loklda39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Gold is the universal currency. In our current times of global as an economic uncertainty, savvy investors are bidding gold highers and highers, looking at a weekly gold chart it is readily apparent that this most precious of metals has been in a bull trend since around the middle of 2009, if not earliers !!

Senior Member forex indian is an unknown quantity at this point forex indian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still am not an expert in forex so i have not tried gold trading nor am i interested in doing so gold trade is only the job of an expert trader who has plenty of extra money to put on stake.the trend of gold trade can only be seen where people have a lot of money.

Banned jamalnt is an unknown quantity at this point jamalnt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't say anything in regards to it on the grounds that i never exchange of the gold and i think its been exceptionally hazardous also, as i realize that gold is one of the exorbitant thing in trading,and that is the reason don't think about the pattern in exchanging the gold.

Member joukasjoujda is an unknown quantity at this point joukasjoujda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that Gold is a fundamental commodity so from my own personals experiences that I would advice you that when next you as want to traded as gold used as the fundamental to get your analysis really !!!

Senior Member silassimeon is an unknown quantity at this point silassimeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we never declare anything at all regarding it because we certainly not business with the platinum and i do think its already been extremely high risk likewise, as i understand that platinum is amongst the costly part of exchanging, this is exactly why have no idea of in regards to the craze throughout exchanging your platinum.

Senior Member sunday_kim is an unknown quantity at this point sunday_kim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't say anything about it because i never merchandise of the gold and i opine its been rattling venturesome as advisable, as i couple that metallic is one of the valuable abstract in trading,and that's why don't screw about the inclination in trading the yellow.

Banned musakhan is an unknown quantity at this point musakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear dihaduisoeiu fwoifuhasuoid vdiuaheuori fhfuiafh teunafcasuoe hnasof heofncseofaef anvcsdaofiaseh ufue aefhas efhasoeayschduc fouhya dsuanc oefay fasdyf suidffadyauoy afuiayf a

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 624 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)