+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though i haven't started working it on my stay concern. this is because gold is very very unforeseen in evaluation to currency trading. besides, one will need a stop of at least 50pips or more to stay out of golds market interference. Anyway if after working for seven 1 month encounter more confident and satisfied with my result, i may venture into stay working. Thanks a lot FX.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my dealing I obtain never exchanged in silver yet as I do not individual research and needed dealing financial situation to housing it for extended example. Also it was consume to 1530 $ stages few lifestyle ago and I anticipate it was appropriate possessiveness to buy and Usually in order to understand Scalping is the most successful in market and the best of the offers that last-day long because you get into the dimension a factor relatively huge on the consideration and cope with the shape a small one fourth and also silver is very successful because the factor at which similar to 10 factors of currencies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Gold, Silver are often a superb thanks to invest and earn cash, as will commerce Forex. If the merchant need to trade with the bucks he will trade with it. and that we apprehend that within the recent time the gold rate is that the highest within the world. The merchant will trade with alternative precious metals. Another the gold talented merchant ar purchase some gold with the overall quantity of the commerce. Self-earned individuals should apprehend the all things of the commerce.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the gold market move much fast if we follow the market trend and read forecast on the daily basis then we can made huge income, we always need to read forecast and work in trending market, but we also need to be careful if we want to work in gold market because this is much risky market.and trends in trading gold, yes i am agree because forex is a easy work and independent business worldwide service so forex trading is my part time job. Online job is easy work and this forex trading business service.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lengthy durable working in currency dealing working dealing bill working company is the best way that we can at any time settle in gold. Scalping that you accept to to described is never familiar in gold working coming back gold generates is more than 90 pips in a lot of providers. so think you should make it a lot closer. There are only two trend in the gold trading now the gold is trading in bearish mode so you must have to sell the gold on rally but you also have to place the stop loss so that you will not lose more amount due to the high volatility.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aik newbie trader ke liye gold ki trad krna bohat risky ha,kiun ke gold ke rate main bohat zaida fluctuation hoti ha,es liye es ki trade ke liye big capital ka hona zarori ha,or aik manjha hua trader jis ko analysis krna aata ho ke market kis taraf ja rahi ho,demo account main trade krnay aasan ha kiun ke yahan pr pesonal capital nahi hota,main bhi demo pr practice kr raha hoon jis main gold pr mainn RSI ko use kr raha hoon main ne aik din main 800$ ka profit lia ha,bt real mian yeh mushkil ha.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about this.i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences . and hi friends can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 15000 in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is certain to say that long amount commerce in forex program me commerce enterprise is that the best means that we will anytime exchange in gilded. Scalping that you just have mentioned is rarely accustomed in auriferous commerce o.k. gold spreads is author than ninety pips in a very heap of brokers. thus conceive you must compass lots finisher. Can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more beneficial in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in gold is much difficult it needs the much attention of the business and also needs much investments to do it i also do the gold trading for some time but i found it the most difficult job to do according to me trading in other foreign currencies is much easier than doing gold trading. and Trading in gold is much difficult it needs the much attention of the business and also needs much investments to do it i also do the gold trading for some time but i found it the most difficult job to do according to me trading in other foreign currencies is much easier than doing gold trading.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Someone who shares with me the gold trade trends search. I used dome features and earns about $ 1,300 in a trade. but it is in the demo account. in real life are the main indicators in the gold trade and resale or long-term business most profitable way to trade gold. share their experiences and knowledge that are really interested in gold trading, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)