+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 624 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading gold is not too easy. And its not too easy to get right trend in this metal. And i think it need more knowledge. Because without knowledge you can't get the right decision and can't keep the right trend.
    and I used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. i my point of view all the money should not be invested in gold, due to its high fluctuating pricing trend in the market. the best way that we can ever trade in gold. so think you should make it a lot closer...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trends in gold will up for long term investment as gold is very few amount on Earth and residents is high so due to its more stipulate its price will always be augment and it will more cost-effective in term of long term investments. and In principle, trading on a demo account with trading in real account is the same because we are also using the same platform but it is psychologically very different between trading in a demo account with trading in real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow that in Gold has the largest trends so it moves strongly from up to down its trends well if you see the monthly charts of gold you will see that there is a continuous uptrend in the value of gold from the year 2000 .we can see from line chart its trends very straight.And for having huge spread in gold it always perform a straight trend line in trade always. and if you have big financial commitment then you can business in the silver but if you low financial commitment then i recommend do not business with silver but activity of business is quick and it restore soon so it is not much dangerous if you have financial commitment.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the name that gold trading is sometimes easy and sometimes hard. easy because it's usually the gold market movement direction always buy. but there are certain times where the price of gold tends to reach a saturation point and suddenly sell. it is something I can not with good anticipation.
    and We can see the trend in gold from the chart, we cand find the support and resistance from the chart in time frame daily 1. We can use trend line which is provided in meta trader to line the resistance support. If the candle can break out the resistance, I think the price will up , and i allways use fibo chanel to like the revertion and continues trend of gold :-)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently, we are trying to practice the gold trade in my demo Scalping thoroughly. As long as you have capital $ 100 when the transaction, we are able to use the minimum lot size is always gold. However, if anyone, you have a little capital, just my advice, to practice in demo first before jumping to live a special market. and Yes gold trading is very risky and if any new trader use gold trading from beginning time then he can easily loss his money on short time. Because gold move very fast then others currency.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trade with Gold is very risky.A years ago it was a profitable trade.But now a days it is become very tough trade.To make profit from Gold is very hard.No one can make profit from Gold without forex experts.You are newbie there So i will advice you to not trade in Gold. and Gold from more currencies that love traded, but it is very dangerous and crazy could turn profits into losses in the second and one and I think the way support and resistance lines are simple and very successful with gold and is now faced strong resistance 1790 and could not be closed top

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai gold mai trade karna kafi acha hai aur hum trade bhea kadi kar sakty hain kio k gold ka pair kafi move karta hai jou humay profit daita hai maagr is ka zaday pata nahe hota hai k kab yai down aye ya up ho humay is mai trade bhur he active ho kar karni hoti hain... I do think the name that gold trading may also be easy and sometimes hard. easy since it's usually your gold market motion direction always purchase. but there are times where the expense of gold tends to arrive at a saturation level and suddenly advertise. it is something I can't with good anticipations.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all forex traders know that Gold and US Dollar markets move against each others. I will not say anything like that you know is one of the most expensive in the gold trade and do not have, But sometimes it goes down for some entrancement with the value of the us dollar. If the dollar strengthens then we see that the gold price is decreasing. Gold still shares similar trends with other market trading instruments. Though it has a negative correlation with the USD, which means whenever the trend for USD, is falling, gold would be raising.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For get regular good result we need to decide our aim and target. Because without proper direction we never able to gain some good profit. Secondly we also need to remember that loss can happens at any time - so we always need to keep some backup plan. Because come back can take a good part in this forex trading.
    and i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't same to class on gold because my residue is too low. I cerebrate on yellow trading every trader necessity advanced fit. Because yellow prefabricated tall advise on every day. And this is really unsafe then others acceptance. so i cogitate trading on currency is soul because on presentness easily can get movement piping for preserve. Tho' i shelter't started trading it on my resilient ground. this is because yellow is very rattling vaporific compared to acceptance. besides, one leave pauperism a foreclose of at smallest 500 pips or solon to rest out of golds market dissonance. Anyway if after trading for vii period reason author overconfident and mitigated with my conclusion, i may stake into smoldering trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 624 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)