Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you register your Instaforex account under IB's?

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I signed up with IB instaforex because for me it can be easier for me if I had a problem with my trading account. because I am still a beginner, and do not know much about forex. so I signed up under the IB, and because then I can also make local deposits. but when I joined the forum I also must have an account of the insta without IB, because in order to receive a bonus post I have to wear an account of insta without IB.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes all IBs or rebate providers get your trading statement from the broker to verify the commission they are giving to the IBs and rebate providers, it's not good but i guess IBs need it for their verification and calculations

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    list by IB to be profitable for us. through IB can we be given a local facility and deposit rebate. for its own rabare targolong quite large and can be used as an additional advantage in the trade we have made
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rebate of Insta forex is the best offer due to this you can increase you account balance and I never saw any other broker who offer this type of forex. really good one. but you can lose some money if you trade for long term. better to trade with small pips and take both side profit.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm using Get Forex Rebate as my IB. They are an official partner with InstaForex and offer 1.5pips rebate for all trades right back into your trading account. I'm using them already for a while now and what to say, works like a charm

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as per me we get nothing loss,he may see our trades but cant control ours know? then why worry and i feel nothing will happen and even if he watch our strategies what he will do,will he rob our money? no.then i feel nothing in this but privacy is needed is better
    please vote for me if you like my post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's correct. But not all traders knew about this, so I think traders now can decide
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I think it's okay because it's a win win situation as long the IB can't stole your profits I think there is no problem with that. He can copy all my trades if he likes just don't steal my profits...lol. Trading with rebates is good to increase your profits.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Exclamation Do you register your Instaforex account under IB's?

Do you use IB (Introducing Broker) affiliate when registering your Instaforex account? Do you fill the "Affiliate Code" column when registering your IFX account?

Actually, I'm not comfortable now to create new account using IB's affiliate. Yesterday I went to my friend's room, he is an IB of Instaforex and he told me that he could see all trading reports of his client's.
    Here I give you screenshot:

That way, he could just copy and follow any successful trader's OP without having headache on trading strategy, analyzing etc. And I see his trading's performance is quite amazing
    I know that IB could help traders on deposit/withdrawal process, claim to IFX if any problem occur (I know some IB's too lazy for this), giving rebates, etc

But this trader's privacy is something that annoying me, it's not comfortable when someone could see your financial reports, your trading strategy, etc.

On another thread I ever read someone suggest not to fill the Affiliate Code when registering new account on Instaforex if you are a serious trader, now I realize why he suggest that

What do you think about this, guys?

Note: I'm not writing this to hit IB's business, just want to share and give transparancy to traders about this situation so traders can choose

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3