Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you register your Instaforex account under IB's?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not, i just make register without refferal or via something like them, and i see that you have good information about them , so what do you think about this, do you want to become an IB or will you open new account without IB ?
    do the best we can

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    There are some introducer who give part of the commission they get back to traders and i regisered one of my account for insta-rebate and time to time i get some money for free for trading regardless of trades were winning or losing. So it is worth to regiter under IB.
    for insta rebate itself is mengasi commission trader who joined into one pack insta IB. and insta rebate alone could increase
    the income of traders who had profit tranding baeberapa percent of these can now be added depending on some of the rebate you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel safe when not join under any affilaite aso no one could see my trading strategy and my financial reports
    I think that enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    no i do not register my trader account with ib because i do not know what is ib if any one know about ib strategy and meaning please reply to my post thank you in advance

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not register my trader account with ib because i do not know what is ib if any one know about ib strategy and meaning please reply to my post thank you in advance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once I've signed up in IB, but because of lack of understanding and ultimately lazy to figure out my own sign without going through any intermediary,,: D
    the difference between enrolling in IB with no sign up through the IB may lie in the rebate that would be obtained,

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mulus View Post
    sorry i dont know what you mean by rebate what are you talking about.... i thought i was going to be how to attach an account
    Here is the division of the commission rebate received from the IB to the client instaforex instaforex the list below an IB.
    The amount of rebate depends on the number of transactions our lot size.
    And I think this is a mutually beneficial relationship

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, IB's are good for cachback rebate

Quote Originally Posted by yakult View Post
    I have 2 accounts in instaforex. And one of them list under IB. IB is the reason I use the ease of deposit and WD, as well as my list of promising places IB rebate rather than any of my position. Fair to increase my equity.
    Additionally if there are issues, IB can be a place we call for help.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have 2 accounts in instaforex. And one of them list under IB. IB is the reason I use the ease of deposit and WD, as well as my list of promising places IB rebate rather than any of my position. Fair to increase my equity.
    Additionally if there are issues, IB can be a place we call for help.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some introducer who give part of the commission they get back to traders and i regisered one of my account for insta-rebate and time to time i get some money for free for trading regardless of trades were winning or losing. So it is worth to regiter under IB.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

zohaib7 (2013-10-16)

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wedeterus View Post
    I signed up with IB instaforex because for me it can be easier for me if I had a problem with my trading account. because I am still a beginner, and do not know much about forex. so I signed up under the IB, and because then I can also make local deposits. but when I joined the forum I also must have an account of the insta without IB, because in order to receive a bonus post I have to wear an account of insta without IB.
    IB is for this very helpful at all traders want to trade with the local currency in terms of deposit and withdrawal, while the bonus post for the existing special rules that account should not be under the IB and should stand alone, this is to prevent abuse of the account

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast