+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Thread: Three Ducks strategy.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acsuhnir View Post
    Hi all!,

I was reviewing a strategy that maybe a lot of you will know: The 3 ducks strategy.
    I consider that it's an easy strategy to follow and profitable too.
    For whom don't know it, I'll try to explain it, as better as I can.
    It´s a multi-timeframe strategy: 4H, 1H and 5M and using only one indicator: IMA (SMA, 60) on each.
    Buy case:
    First duck: look at the 4H chart and wait until price go below SMA(60).
    Second duck: switch to the 1H chart and wait until price go below SMA(60).

Now we have 2 ducks lined up.

Third duck: on the 5M chart, wait until price go below SMA(60).

Time to buy.
    For better confirmation, we should let prices break the last high on the 5M chart.
    Now all our ducks are lined up.

STOP LOSS: Depends of your trading style ( maybe you wish to wait until prices go high without close or maybe you wish to safe agains loses). I think it's a particular choice.

TAKING PROFITS: Just a recomendation: be ambitious but not greedy. Start taking 10 or 20 pips and look for signals of trending changes.

Good luck and have happy pips

:-)
    wooow thank you my dear jo app ne kafi achi strategy ham se share ki ha kioun kmain es ko kafi acha dekh raha houn or ye strategy mere mind k sath millap kar rahi ha es liye main es ko use karoun ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope this strategy can make us profits. how about the SL ?
    according to your experience using this strategy, how many the accurate ?? sometimes indicators show false signal and then our OP is floating, how do we anticipate it ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member acsuhnir is on a distinguished road acsuhnir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kutuk View Post
    Thank you for sharing strategies, but it is good to include a picture let us see the picture, whether it can be combined with other indicators and how long you have used is always profit using this technique

Hi kutuk!,

You are right, as soon it would be possible, I will post some examples.
    Anyway, the aim of my post is to help with easy strategies to start trying in forex.
    I'm not an expert, but I learnt that is better start from easier to complex.
    when we understood well a simple strategy, is easier to learn or try other more elaborated.
    Thanks for your interest in my post.
    Best regards and happy trading!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to acsuhnir For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member acsuhnir is on a distinguished road acsuhnir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool Three Ducks strategy.

Hi all!,

I was reviewing a strategy that maybe a lot of you will know: The 3 ducks strategy.
    I consider that it's an easy strategy to follow and profitable too.
    For whom don't know it, I'll try to explain it, as better as I can.
    It´s a multi-timeframe strategy: 4H, 1H and 5M and using only one indicator: IMA (SMA, 60) on each.
    Buy case:
    First duck: look at the 4H chart and wait until price go below SMA(60).
    Second duck: switch to the 1H chart and wait until price go below SMA(60).

Now we have 2 ducks lined up.

Third duck: on the 5M chart, wait until price go below SMA(60).

Time to buy.
    For better confirmation, we should let prices break the last high on the 5M chart.
    Now all our ducks are lined up.

STOP LOSS: Depends of your trading style ( maybe you wish to wait until prices go high without close or maybe you wish to safe agains loses). I think it's a particular choice.

TAKING PROFITS: Just a recomendation: be ambitious but not greedy. Start taking 10 or 20 pips and look for signals of trending changes.

Good luck and have happy pips

:-)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acsuhnir For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-10-25), mmja2003 (2012-05-14), oja (2013-05-09), omofx (2012-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open