+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Senior Member dyah56 is an unknown quantity at this point dyah56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for all mr.close sharingnya lotnya really good for double or commonly used EA .. If we are
    using EA is good in combination with close all if there is no target profit or profit lock can also be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ukmuna is an unknown quantity at this point ukmuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This script really helped me to execute my trade. It was very useful, since execution is faster than manual. It makes us not to lose some amount of pips compared our execution manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i bang one most it and it's kinsfolk is stuffy em all, good this is rattling saintlike and very historic for the trader who swap with more pairs and orders and then they can shut all of them if they bonk calculable that all is advantageous

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is particularly things script i usually use this particular script after a few harmful news struck your daily business once we hit it, this can shut every openings at the equal period and this helps you to save myself lots period from decline.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mere pass ye script already hai, aur mere pass ek aur script hai, jo trader ek saath apne jitne marzi chahe order laga sakta hai, aur sab order ek saath band bhi kar sakta hai, main is script ka use karta hoon.
    yes it is very good script and it is very important for account manager and professional trader .they have a lot of open trades and thy can close them simultaneously easily . i already use this script .it is very helpful for traders .

Junior Member SayaliPatkarne is an unknown quantity at this point SayaliPatkarne's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have got faced like this problem but unsuccessful to close all, so now in next trades I am going to try this if works then it is actually awesome for risky traders much like me who open 5 to 10 positions at the time but fail to close all at a time.

Member letmegoo is an unknown quantity at this point letmegoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    useful script for any trader, thanks for that and i want to have more
    scripts that help to deal with mt trader easily like the script that close the current positions instantly.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    A very good script to close all running positions at once.
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info, it can be very helpful when we were installing a lot of OP and OP we are experiencing all the advantages, but what if there are OP in a loss? In my opinion and if unruk I personally am still comfortable using instant execution and perform closing one by one.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    Bhai mere pass ye script already hai, aur mere pass ek aur script hai, jo trader ek saath apne jitne marzi chahe order laga sakta hai, aur sab order ek saath band bhi kar sakta hai, main is script ka use karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that my friend this is not a good script . it is not useful at all sorry . but if i want to close all my trades i will do it with my own hands i do not need a tool to do that ,but i think that some people my find this tool useful , but not me because am new to forex market trading and that is why i do not open so many positions at a time .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open