+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 449 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I agrees with you. Participate in compitions will help you a lot to do forex trading in future. You will notice your common mistakes and you will try not to make mistakes again in future and also you will manage your time, money and stress.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul me apke bat se agree karta ho humy competition me hissa lena chahye us se faida ye ho ga ke hum me confidence aye ga jab banda dosro logo ke sath muqabila karta ha 1 tu wo us kaam ko seekhta ha dosra usme confidence barh jata ha jo uske zindagi me agy jaa kar kaam ata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboss For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.
    Hi,
    In demo account you have no fear of loosing and so you are ignoring the major factor in trading which is emotion.
    But if you are fighting a competition, than you have an obligation to perform better than others, so you can also practise your emotional behaviour thr.
    so many brokers organize a lot of competitions every month.
    and myfxbook
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/suds...sudsind/257886
    also organises a competition almost every month, why i like it most because you can see the live stats of every action of your trading as well as others. So, guys try and participate in the next competition, as i saw very less Indians were their at there last competition

6. The Following User Says Thank You to masoomumer For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G demo account contest me hisa lena chahye is se experience milta hai ourG han is business me jab hame experience mil jata hai to hamw slowly slowly market keh bare knowledge milta rehta Hai phr ak aesa time ata he keh hame experience keh according ham profit gain karna shoro krdety hain is chiz me kafi timw lag jata he isiliye knowledge and experience hasil karna bohat zrori he oske bgair trading bohat difficult hai hamare liye.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader main apki es bat say full agree kerta hun jab ap ksi bhi competion main hissa lain gay to phr ap k andar confidence ajiay ga aur ap k andar dar bhi khatim ho jiay ga aur ap k liay trading phr assan ho jiay gi so hissa lo koi bhi competetion ho.......

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that participation in competitions can increase and improve our confidence and quality of the trading and also if we win also get the bonus prize in the trading accounts. so first learn more knowledge and skills in the forex and executes in the live accounts. Thats very true, I saw my brother really ride sky high when he started trading in forex and so when he make soome good profit he was able to make something and it worked for hime well because in a position 7 out of 3000+ was really good for him and so I knew and understood that trading on demo competitions really can help you a lot in forex and so we are all in some good place to do something

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can help us to increase the confidence but on the other hand its waste of time and efforts for me it better to go for cent account and not to waster the time on demo, Demo are good but only to understand the terminals and opration of trading that how to trade, and strategy testing. well dear I think there is no double that if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem i ever try demo contest and get the prize from them after several times i accept my losing..

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison even the top three traders at the contest i posted link of accepted that they are using some ea's that don't work on live accounts when i contacted them. yeah well said .... and thanks for the website you have shared, it will help newbies to build their confidence in the market and they will work more fearlessly and confidently, and this confidence will help them run good and healthy trades and rise up in the market

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G I'm Agreed with your opinion contest me hisa leny se hame bohat experience milta hai our bohat important hai ye chize our Mera aesa koi experience nahi Hai our na hi information hai is bare me likan brokers ko ye information nahi hoti keh kab market up jaygi ya down because wo khud analysis karty hai market ko our agr onko pta bhi hota to wo profit hi bnaty rahty so it's not possible.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai is may koi shak nahe k knowledge is a great power jis k pas trde ka jitna knowledge aur experience ho ga vo utna he successful trader ho ga is liay agr ham bhe kamyabi hasil karna chahity han to ham ko mehnat karni chaiya aur zyada learning karni chaiya aur demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya ta k hmary knowledge may izafa ho sky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 449 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)