+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 449 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4481

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Member h.salahfard is an unknown quantity at this point h.salahfard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you about the types of forex games can be the person responsible on account Its strong person can be said to be another form of Mmlat and profit and loss in the Assess your market and see if it matches the spirit of the award will receive valuable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes your right my friend participation in competition is we useful to us it will increase our trading abilities in Forex trading we can do this competition in demo accounts provides by the trading companies it is free

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned love33 is an unknown quantity at this point love33's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex.The competition is an exercise in further trading. This can indeed increase the sense of psychology. But we must be vigilant, the competition events we often pursued the ambition to win. Competition is good for improving skills, but do not get over confident.good luck........................

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, i think confidence comes from our trading skill, even we participate in a trading contest, but without a good trading skill, we still will be hard to be confidence with our trading and our analysis

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    entering the forex contest can help us to get some knowledge and money if we win it , during the contest we can test the system we had and maybe we can win the contest and get some money.I think competition can be a little help in improving the quality of our trading because of the promised prize. but in my opinion better learn to use a mini account first because we will be more motivated spirit.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think in contests because I'm not the people of experience in the Forex, but I new
    And I think it has the experience to anticipate Exchange Rates enter in case

Senior Member jahurfxcc is an unknown quantity at this point jahurfxcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all money in forex. is clean.. yes of course then we can win here very huge and very fast money in the forex market we should always need to stay in touch with forex market. forex market is a good market for us if we work hard on the forex market and we manage our money well and we read forecast on the daily basis

Senior Member indet is an unknown quantity at this point indet's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think competition can be a little help in improving the quality of our trading because of the promised prize. but in my opinion better learn to use a mini account first because we will be more motivated spirit.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For each competition that we could enter and trade forex demo accounts, we have better and better knowledge about this buisness. This knowledge comes in form of experience and guides a trader to great success.

Senior Member zahangir12 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think k forex trading ko bohat sahi sa advertise hona chahiyay as in newspapers and in tv commercials also. so that general peopls such as house wifes, students, jobless and retired peoples could get benifit with forex trading.especialy in asian countries.good luck............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 449 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)