+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1551

Thread: How Much An Average Trader Should Earn From $1000 Equity per Day.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1000$ is a very good amount to invest in forex as if I would have 1000$ then by trading after complete market analysis and following risk and money management strategies I would easily earn 100-200$ per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

I Just want to know how much an Average Trader should earn from a $1000 equity per day risking of only 5-7% of total amount.

So, please share yr views guys in detail as how much lot one should buy and how much pips one should target per day.

Your Views Are Welcomed!!!!!!!!!!
    Main 100$ se roz 2-3 $ kmane ka target rakhta hu is se kafi acchi or al most pucci income ho jati hai
    agar aap 1000$ se Forex kare ge to almost mere hisab se 5-10 $v to daily kma hi sakte ho or woh bhi bina kisi risk or tension ke bus apni greed pe thora controll rakhna hoga or discilined trader rehna hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anwar3636 is an unknown quantity at this point anwar3636's Avatar
    Thanks
    it different for every tradrer, because every one have different money management. if i have thousands dollar and risking my capital only 2%.
    2% return is enough for a trader. so for 1000 $ balance a 20 $ profit enough for me.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps with an investment of $ 1000, I'm sure you need a good account management to make more profit I think with my experience, I weaved 3% profit per day perhaps 5-7% is too much capital investment is $ 1000

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    My desire is invested large it is about $ 1000 with a real account I believe I will be successful with it, and my profit target per day can earn more than $ 30

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    je to aapki soch and trading ke upar dipend he ke aap 1000 deposit ke sath kitne ka target set karna chahte he ja fir aap per week kitna profit earn karna passand karte ho .agar aap ashe trader he apko asha experiance he to aap asha profit earn kar sakte ho
    target waise koi bhi ho, trader ko hamesha chota target le kar trading karna chahiye, hum apne experience se chota target ko pura kar sakte hai, daily ka 3% ka target 1000$ capital se best rahega, aur chota target hai ye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sangam (2012-08-25), topmaster (2012-08-25)

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abcforex View Post
    Yes of course you are saying right but according to my opinion when you are investing a big capital in forex trading forum then you are able to earn up 5% of your total investment and that is enough, but it may be more than this if market value is according to your prediction.
    indeed if we use a large investment in our trade it is possible to trade that we will have the opportunity to use the capital is not too big and we've been able to get the small target for a big profit dollars but make us have skills in trading

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course you are saying right but according to my opinion when you are investing a big capital in forex trading forum then you are able to earn up 5% of your total investment and that is enough, but it may be more than this if market value is according to your prediction.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

I Just want to know how much an Average Trader should earn from a $1000 equity per day risking of only 5-7% of total amount.

So, please share yr views guys in detail as how much lot one should buy and how much pips one should target per day.

Your Views Are Welcomed!!!!!!!!!!
    its depend on your strategy and money management. if your risk reward ratio is 1:2 then you can risk 5-7% and get reward around 10-14% for one win trade. for lot size, its depend on your TP, SL, leverage and strategy. if you use averaging or martingale strategy, it is better if you use small lot size like 0,1 lot. if not you can use bigger lot size.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by isbhacker View Post
    An average trader loses some dollars from 1000$ on average,But if you are above average then you can build some dollars every day,It requires experience to make dollars easily.
    but many traders who are successful in collecting dollar for dollar in stages and managed to succeed, although it requires experience and a good strategy and a sharpshooter for profit .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)