+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 156 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much An Average Trader Should Earn From $1000 Equity per Day.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is depend on your trading strategy. you are first prepare the trading plan. you are prepare it than you can work the market regular. you are invest or equity of 1000$. You can earn the more 50$ to 100$. So you are start the work than you are see the every end. so that you are earn the profit regular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that I only need to make 10% per month, so my daily target is only 0.05%. So if i trade with $1000, then i should earn at least $5 a day. I think it is not hard to do. As long as i do not become greedy, i think it is easy to achieve my daily target and my monthly target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that if you're a good trader, you can earn about 70 pips per day then you will have a profit of $ 420 from a total investment of $ 1200 but if you have the bad strategy I think you just make a few pips and it means that you have very small profit

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that our earning every month will depend on ourself. Some traders want to make only less than 30% a month, and it means they can earn $300 or less a month. But some traders want to makes more than 50% a month, so they will earn $500 a month or more. But higher target will makes us must take higher risk also

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that 1000$ is good equity not very huge but good enough and an average trader can earn 40 to 50$ easily using this equity and he have to manage his money well after that if he can make 50$ then it's really great deal.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think agar ap pro trader hn or market mn acha knowledge rakhty hn to ap ko 1000$ k sath minimum 50$ tak earn karna chahiye or 1 acha trader wo hi hota hai jo apni investment ka 5 percent tak daily earn karta hai.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that I have no idea about an average trader should earn 1000$ equity per day but my trading experience say that if i have big capital then i can earn big amount from forex. I am always take 10% risk in my every trade and my trading experience says i can earn 1000% everyday.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have good trading strategy as scalping method you can gain 15 pips in day if you use $1 per lots you can as successful trader gain 15 dollar per day, but I think it is difficult to earn money every day because it is Forex volatility market there are days does not have liquidity
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think agar ap pro trader hn to ap ko 1000$ say minimum 50$ tak earn krna chahiye kiun k agar ap is say kam earn karen gey to ap ko monthly itna acha profit ni ho ga or agar newbi hn to minimum 20$...

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover96 View Post
    YE bat tu thek ha han pr agr dkeha jaye tu jab aap sekh jaty hain tu aap chahty hain k aap ko acha reward mily ya aap ki earning zeda ho tu uss k liye phr aap k pass jo capital hota ha investemtn wo zeda honi chyae lakin han bhai sekhny k bad he.
    trader agar yaha par acha investment karna chahta hai to trader ke pass knowledge aur experience bhi acha hona chahiye trader capital ka tabhi acha fayeda le sakta hai trader ko yaha par mehant karna hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 156 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)