+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 551 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aap ko yeh mashwara doun ga keh trading karo lakin soch samjh kar karo.job ko abhi mat choro aur office say choti lay lo medical banwa kar 1 yaa 2 mahney ki phir trading ko pur time day doo us k baad agr aap trading kar latay hain aur aap ki earning job say zaida hai, tou phir job ko chor do.aur be your own boss ban jaao. for me and i think for all members it would be better if we continue our work and not become a full time trader if we have not been able to get profits consistently and have not had the capital in a very large number....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i don't assume i ought to leave my full time job though i will trade within the spare time i get from my job and daily routine and it also merely increase my income whereas i get fixed income from my full time job to actually manage my regular expenses simply whereas in Forex there's no guarantee that many of us shall specific quantity because we are part of a month or shall not get any losses. from my point of view there is no need of leaving your current job for forex trading we can work in both, just do your current job properly with your full dedications and efforts and you can trader and forex business initially as part time job then you can change it as full time by little bit increase your time on forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    for somebody who need to keep their present place of employment and furthermore needs to exchange forex, there are 2 choices, do scalping in the wake of working hour or be a long haul merchant who simply go through 1 hour examining the outline, exchange when sign happen then close the PC and appreciate the rest.

In any case, for somebody who have distinctive style, such as daytrading, it is smarter to leave the activity and switch into full time forexer.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my dear friends ma to apko yah advice nahi du ga kay ap forex trading main apni job chor day kyun kay forex trading maray khyal sy to bhut hi risky online business hai our humain forex trading main kisi bhi time loss ho sakta hai our main to yahi khao ga kay ap forex trading ko part time karay our forex trading kay leya apni job ko nahi choray,

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't recommend out to you out to leave your job for our Forex market if you've got a smart job within the Forex market & need to want additional cash you then will work by the Forex market as a neighborhood time trader and that..,i hope you will surely be earn additional cash within the Forex market by half time work. I think No single can leave the current job to bestow himself to trade Forex in support of a variety of reasons.'s a large amount notable constant profits in Forex is not pleased in support of the a large amount part even if they are not veteran Forex Both need to estimate to hear and cause to experience a lot in life of stage so with the intention of we be converted into unencumbered trading .................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-25)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is all depend on you. if you can understand well about forex and forex market.it is only depend on you. if you feel that you can make much money from forex by trading. than you can leave your current job to become a full time trader. I think Forex is a risky and too much complicated site. Enough skill, abilities and knowledge is needed for Forex trading. You need work hard here.So, i will suggest everyone that, if you are enough experienced in Forex you should leave your current job, otherwise definitely not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-25)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange for a while ensure it is just as a new facet job. However that i could hardly achieve the $ more than 200 business foreign exchange. are unable to keep the work. as well as retained inside Forex currency trading inside instances regarding any particular efficiency soon after concluding our job. No my friend I don't support your decision. Income from Forex is not fixed. But countries like ours first of all we have to ensure a fixed amount to leave our life. In 1st world where a remarkable numbers of traders take it as Full-time, has a lot of facilities but we do not have that. So first of all secure your job and than take it as part time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-25)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no you should not leave your job my suggestion to you that to use forex as a part time if you have already job because forex is risky if you lost in forex when what would you do? if you have good experienced and you are sure that you will not loss in trading than you can leave your job Make the decision for yourself if you want to leave your current job to be a full time trader,things you should look at before your decision is that will are you a good trader enough to earn more than your earnings in your current job.think about it and make your decision

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the merchant ... if they think of it as a full time job and they get enough then they leave their job. but for traders half the time it is very risky. I think for all that do not leave their work for forex. and I am a new trader in forex. It wasn't long before I worked for a multi-national company as a leading engineer, but since I started working for forex, I left my old job and started trading in forex as a full-time trader.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me as an advice don't try to leave your work because you need to be in a place where you can manage everything and you can aford your needs so instead of living your permanent job i guess you need to no do that but just give the forex a try as in free time or even in free work breaks keep in touch Forex trading is a good way for making money. I mean that by trading a trader can fulfill his need and he will manage himself freely. In this case if any one feel that forex trading is better than his job joining with, he can leave it and become a full trader. Trading forex for a living. Forex trading is also a job which will be done by full of patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 551 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)