+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 551 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Junior Member shohan1 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can leave my current job as well,but firsly i want to earn more money from forex after that if i think that forex is my main goal after that time i can leave my current job to become fulltime trader. but job is my part of life. so im also happy with my current job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunee is an unknown quantity at this point sunee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Hello my friend, Vietnamese. Thanks for the topic. I said I was in your place. I have a job with a monthly salary of equal to $ 300. I am skillful in Forex trading can achieve more than $ 300 at least in a month. In this case can leave the job and used the routine of daily trading. But that I could not achieve the $ 300 trade foreign exchange. can not leave the job. and kept in Forex trading in times of any specific performance after finishing my job.
    main forex k bary main itna he janta hon k forex main humy bohat kuch kama sakty ho is leya main ap ko ye he kahon ga k jab b trade karo to soch samj kar trade karo wrna mat karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alig is an unknown quantity at this point alig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap is mein pori tare us time acha treader kala sakty ho jab ap is mein pori tara success ho jao gy ap ko koe cheez samjny ki zarort na ho ge our ye ap k liye ik easy work ho jae ga tab ap is mein achy treader ban sakty ho

Senior Member babayuyu is an unknown quantity at this point babayuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is risky business. Although traders can make money quickly, but it can also lose money in the short time anyway, even the capital could be depleted as having a margin call. You can quit your day job and become a regular trader but do not stop because you want to be a forex trader.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai aisa kabhi mat karna kyunki forex ek bahut risky job hai aur iss pe depend rehna aashan nahi hai. aap abhi agar koi aur job bhi kar rahe hai toh aap usse mat chhodiyega.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't recommend this for you as you can be part time trader and keep profits also and do your main job as Forex is risky to depend on it only to earn your life, i prefer to make it source for extra money i may need and not the main one

Senior Member halk11 is an unknown quantity at this point halk11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.I think it's never a good idea to stop the current job and become a full time trader coz if you do so and in case you loose all your money in any trade then you ll be highly disappointed and you ll start hating Forex.Best of luck.............................................. ....

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai aisa karna achhha nahi hai kyunki forex ek bahut risky job hai isliye aap agar koi doosra job kar rahe hai toh aap usse mat chhodiye. forex mein depend rehna aashan nahi hai.

Member Anas Ashour is an unknown quantity at this point Anas Ashour's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think you should leave your job to be a full time trader ... u must keep a job for living because you can't be sure that you will always gain profits . Forex is only in your spare time and making it a part time job is quite good.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have to leave the job and move on to our main full-time traders should think about it carefully. a full trader is not easy, even psychologically different. trading for fun with trading to pay the bill clearly different. doing mental preparation, capital and well-tested strategy. then prepare a reserve fund for living expenses, to anticipate floating. some even preparing for the next 12 months

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 551 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)