+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 551 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    No one is forcing you to leave your job and be a forex trader full time. You must understand that you can not earn big profits instantly from your forex trading account specially if you are still a newbie. Think carefully what is the most important thing for you at present.
    Need more time to learn and earn here, so dont leave your main job because of it, not enough to just learn in a demo account, because the traders have to learn trading psychology, and it was only in the can in a real account, trading psychology is an important factor untu become a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hashmi khan is an unknown quantity at this point hashmi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think you should leave your current job to become a fulltime trader because in job your salary is fixed but in forex trading its not possible. some time you earn more than your salary here or sometime you get less money compare to your salary in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaushik2402 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushik2402's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by game View Post
    mujaha lagata ha k ap ko trading karan ka both zadia shoq ha ap na pani lagi lge job chor de ha or ap trading main chala aya hoo muja lagata ha k ap trading main both zadia money earned karo ga lakin mara maswara ap sa ya ha k ap trading ko soch samaj kar karana or trading min ap kabi be emotion na hona warna both zadia loss hasil karo ga.
    Yes This decision always depends on your status mental condition, self confidence and knowledge.If you think that you are capable of carrying these further then it's all good.Because one right decision can make you rich and at the very next time some wrong decision will turn you into a pit hole.

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my suggestion anyone to move his or her job to focuse exclusive forex trading especialy if you are not an skillful. This because doing this may reason high losses and you may not person another maker of income

Senior Member gigiheka is on a distinguished road gigiheka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also prefer to keep main job as well as it have fixed income.. but when we choose to trade forex as full as possible..
    I think the best thing that you can do is keep your risk as low as possible. It will save you from this forex business.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmy View Post
    For me if i were you i would prefer to have a permanent job and fixed income than being full time trader in a business full of risk and tensions as forex with probability of gain and loss so i prefer to be a part time trader ,
    That will be a good option since we know in forex trading, we will face many pressure that sometimes felt too much and out of our control. We need to hedge our resource to some prospectively income source. We need other jobs or business to run beside this risky business. Although, Well, that will be very subjective, since actually I have some friend who already become a full time trader in my trading hood.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

sripanut (2012-07-26)

Banned mamun321 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun321's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, you should not leave your current job to become a full-time trader. You should trade as a part time trader. One trader should not depend only on forex market..........Thanks

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems you are a good trader and successful trader,if you be confident to get 50$ per day that time your income will be near about 500$,it is undoubtedly higher income than your selary.so trading in forex will be good for you,but keep in mind that peolpe will respect you as an engineer not as trader,so it will be better to trade part time or specific time besides your job.
    BEST OF LUCK

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a electrical engineer now i lice in ha noi ciet nam my saray is $200 moth now I have traded forex 3 years althow I only trade in us session

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you've had consistent results in the field of forex trading is certainly not a problem if you trade forex full time, but if you Meras not quite consistent in achieving the profit I advise not to leave your old job because forex is a very sensitive, once a Margin Call we will lose the sense of not having more income, so think twice before deciding to be a full time trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 551 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)