+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 551 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhe nahi lagte hai ke apne acche kam kiya hai , kuk sayad apko malum hai ke forex trading bahut hi risky hai is liye yahapar trading ko karne ki sath sath side me bhi koi job hogi to bahatr hoti hai , kuk agr hame traded me loss bhi hoti hai to bhi hame apne side se income kar paye , or ak bat forex trading ko karne ki liye ham job chorne ki jarurat nahi hoti ahi kuk forex trading ko ham apne kici vi job ke sath bhi kar sekte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend meri ap ko ye hi advice hai k ap apni job na choren kiun k ap mujh se zada experience rakhte hain better samjh sakte hain k forex bht hi risky market hai aur aesa possible nahi hai k ap ko humesha profit hi ho so ap job na chorain aur trading bhi sath sath karte rahain. bhai g ap ko apni job bilkul nh chorni cahiyay , ap ko es business ko part time karna cahiyay aur pahlay es business ko achi tarha samjhna cahiyay , agar ap consistency k sath acha earn krtay hay tu phr ap apni job chor saktay hay .:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correctly guess my partner and I'm not, I'm going to keep track of my own full time job but I doing business within in my spare time my partner and I get from my own task, as well as daily schedule and yes it just my own revenues increase, even though my partner and I predetermined income received by my own full-time job to manage my own normal expenditures very easily during Forex trading there is absolutely no guaranteed we volume within a period of 30 days or even separating would would not necessarily receive any error

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't quit your job until you are profiting regularly and have enough bank balance as a backup. If you are a newbie and planning on quitting your current job so you can concentrate learning to trade then I should warn you that it may take years or to become consistently profitable. You need to start from the beginning and learn the basics. Take your time and don’t try to rush things.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it's a good idea anyway, because everyone needs a new role outside the protected, because it is a new end user tasks, is absolutely not to do, but in other countries, a lot of people come to this question, as a profession, and absolutely nothing about it, but you can find real plants in this us just as empty. Foreign currency, which made it possible for him to be as well as some kind of a part of the work. If it is not possible to churn profit per month, as consistent a lot to pay back their cost of living over the past to do your work, you can be a full time job with investing.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading for a short time make it just as some sort of aspect employment. except you'll be able to create earnings monthly as well as continually sufficient to cover your living expenses in the earlier perform, you will be steady in the dealing. its up to you , how you enough experience to earn more profit then your currenct job. can you trade successfuly if so then you may left your currecnt job and join fx for good nodoubt its awesome and splendid business.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes why you still on job if you a trader you need only focus on your trade and earn the big money on it. if you become a good trader you earn a lot of money in this. a whole month salary of your in a jo you earn in a second. so why you late join this and become a trader. It's all up to you. What you think better for you, you can do. If you think, you have talent and enough knowledge about trading business and earn well in forex more than your current job, you can leave your job.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me it was clear people we would rather have tedious task, as well as a fixed cash flow then get a full-time investor in small companies full of risks, as well as of Forex trading with a chance of winning, as well as damage, so I prefer an investor in my spare time. If you are getting the good earning through this trade in the very short time then it is my advice to you that carry on your job. your job can give you the good income with the Forex trading. I do not think so that there is a need to leave the current job. It is good to do the two work.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is by no means every individual would probably work as well as it is, in fact, is executed, the user performs absolutely while in other countries, but most adhere to this issue as a profession as anything achieved with it, but you can find the actual functions that are available, as well as in our country most of us simply meet the Commerce as part-time work. I think it is definitely recommended that you stop the current job and become a dealer event, because you have to choose, so that besides if you happen to release all the profits of each company you will be assured of a very happy and you get to hate.This may be the case with comparable features in different investment solutions, although I think it can only have a fixed work because he is a Forex broker is definitely not without the new nickel.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    no way dear aap ko kabhi bhi forex market mein trading karny k liye hamen apni job ko leave nhi karna chaye ku k dear hamen forex market mein trading mein hamen kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai is liye job nhi karni chaye
    Yes, I agree. Is forum pe bhi most traders apni 9-5 ki job ke sath yato subah ya after work hours trade karte hai. 9-5 job ek steady source of income deti hai jo zaroorato ko pura karti hai. Trading is an unpredictable business and isme achanak se full time dedicate karna is not wise, I feel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 551 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)