+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 938 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Senior Member zeb is an unknown quantity at this point zeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with u aisa he hai forex bht zaida risky hai iss main investment karty waqt aap yeh sochty ho k aap ko return mily ga but aap ko loss uthana parta hai. for some lucky traders who have knowledge of trading it is possible k un ko profit ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mmfahad67 is an unknown quantity at this point mmfahad67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every Business have a risk I must comply with this. But there is a little difference with forex business to other business. Here You can make super profit as well as super loss. Because the market is very much volatile. But it is well decorated market in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    orex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world,who think the forex is riskiest is not to right. The biggest reason why people lose money in here because they didn't have too much skill but forex trading is the most profitable investment plat form all over the world,if we have strong trading knowledge about forex

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I pretty agree if forex market is very difficult and risky market in the world. Actually if you want to see. All the market which connected with financial market is the great risk market which you must very expertise to survive in here. That is why in this market there are the adagium if you cannot stop learning to create the wealth in this market. That is why keep learning.

Senior Member girin is an unknown quantity at this point girin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex is the most hard trading and tougher than timber trading but one can handle the risks and get money in Forex by practicing prim subject and trading with littler lots instead of alternative great lots with microscopic deposits

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will be amazed by knowing that forex trading is exclusive difficult in your ordinal days and months of trading. But as life are billowing on your get gift also change and one day you module feel it easier to trade. We are enchained to excogitate and practice corneous so that our trading precondition present improve unremarkable.

Senior Member lolita is an unknown quantity at this point lolita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not support yo opinion. there is no acquisition in he group is wanton but when you tray again and again then erst a second it faculty be casual to him. So if a individual earnestly activity exhibit accounting and distinguish the reasons his every make and amount and it examine right then exclusive 1 assemblage sensible practice this mortal exploit to painting in forex trading.

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i support you. this is one of the high risky business and pauperism solid utilize and good scholarly as it has a uppercase chance of losses , but i think if you get usual with it you will pretend uppercase profits than any additional line .

Banned m.h.mithun is an unknown quantity at this point m.h.mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks .welcome to my thread, this is my first thread in our forum.As you know, there are many method of investments. Example : Stock, forex, or business....
    In my forex career, I have learned non-stop for 3 years, and invested so much money. Forex is risker than Stock, and 90% trader failed in this market. In my opinion, this is the most difficult investment method and riskest in the world. Do you agree or disagree ?
    i disagree with your opinion because When stock market is going down and down, in forex, one currency is always up! forex market is larger than stock market.in forex market demo account facilities is also available.so i think forex market is not most difficult investment...

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not, depending on how the trader's own motivation in trading. as a key foundation for success in forex is good management. you have to remember, that every effort be at risk than benefit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 938 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)