+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Price Action Trading With Navin Prithyani.

Senior Member kaka0051 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's good that we have another tips to enhance our strategy.
    But all of this will be useless if we don't try to practice this in
    demo account. try to practice this in demo account for two or
    more weeks or when you feel that you are now ready to use
    this strategy in real account. sometimes I feel sad that I'm too
    eager to earn that I short cut my learning by spending less in
    demo account and when I encounter some situation when I
    wish I trade in demo account to find out the result. I just
    swallow my loses and continue trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action ka yaha pe bahut acha video presentation diya gaya hai aur ishi liye muje lagta hai ki trader agar bina indicator ke trading me success pa sakta hai to woh bhi ushe ke liye achi startgey hai. Price action me sirf pin bar ke aadhar par hi market ki analysis hoti hai jo sayad trader ke liye aasan analysis nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joeboy2244 is an unknown quantity at this point joeboy2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice video and i actually got what price action trading is. but it is difficult to implement and we have to wait long for exhaustion candles.
    Though sometimes it can tend to go against us if we use this with some indicators then i think it is good to trade make us become less attractive, so we should be more focus on our own to be able to study

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak axcha or pasa val kam ha is bat ma to koi sak he nahe ha forex ma ap gar ma bath kar asne sa kam kar sakt ho foprex sab ka liy ha aggr ap forex ka bar ma sabpat ca ja ga forex ak acha am ha is ma ap.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is difficult to implement and we have to wait long for exhaustion candles Though sometimes it can tend to go against us if we use this with some indicators then so we should be more focus on our own to be able to study the action of the price of the pair that we use to get us to do the analysis as well and may be adjusted to some understanding of the trading process that we run as good as possible

Banned joeboy2244 is an unknown quantity at this point joeboy2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice video and i actually got what price action trading is. but it is difficult to implement and we have to wait long for exhaustion candles.
    Though sometimes it can tend to go against us if we use this with some indicators then i think it is good to trade.sometimes make us become less attractive, so we should be more focus on our own to be able to study

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the video price action is the key to making money in the Forex market, it works for me and am sure it has worked for many too, there is nothing as clear as a naked charts , the news when one has much experience, one would find out that the news is already factored in the chart .

Banned ahdgfjdj is on a distinguished road ahdgfjdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have to need skill on the price line pattern and by the follow you will be make good so get skill and make money by the forex trade and this is the best one for make money and i think this is the best one for make money

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello dear
    I am interested about price action on the price action but if it not does not matter that vidio might be able to give me the science
    but its not possible to succeed with one in all market conditions .

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow thank you for the educational post bro i am looking for a perfect price action method and you explained well with the video and i see many traders don't do perfect trading on the naked charts even me as a newbie i loss many trader with that naked trading i hope i will learn a bit more with practicing with my demo and real account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open