+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #2

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those who have accurate methods and resources and you can also change the signs for sure the resources are very good. Regularly work smart, be sure to help you create more money in a short time. My colleague and I thought it was great and amazing that certain jobs on the internet started to try and use the ordinary as well and then we could produce continuously operating smartly. forex is a very brilliant and smart job we always say to each other that if we work hard we will get success in forex, but I want to ask from fellow traders that it is hard work that gives us good dividends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No its very hard work....agr ap forex me experienced b ho jaey tab b ap loss se bach nai sakty hain q k ye aik hard business hai or is me loss ko cover karna b mushkil ho jata hai.Lekin hm good experience and knowledge ki power se isy smart business b bna sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We use strategies that are built using our brains to trade, and we can also do it, this is about even when we control the emotions of patience, discipline and if it works smart, maintain a strict commitment, to trade, and maintain a good deal from us, because this is our hard work, if you leave them, and both of us, I find that they need, nothing. Forex is a very smart job. But that is also hard work. You have to get great knowledge and skills and ability about Forex. I think if you study Forex correctly that is really difficult, you will be able to make money from Forex in a very fast time very smartly.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a smart job. we many traders don't know the right way to learn and trade and as a result we are a lot of traders working hard but can't make any profit. so I think if we work smartly in the right way and get the right trading skills, we have to make big profits from forex trading. Forex is a very hard and risky trade but has many ways to reduce risk and maximize profits from forex trading. Forex is hard work and is also smart work. To learn Forex we have to give more time here. We need to get experience and skills and abilities that are not so easy. If we can do it, we will be able to make money in a short time in a smart way.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a smart business but requires concentration and focus when we do this business and I think knowledge is needed to maintain your interest in Forex trading and motivate you in Forex trading and I think with the passage of time your interest increases and you perform well on Forex . I think this is a creative mind business in this business, we get big income. Forex is a business that has a very high return potential. if we can run forex efficiently it is smart work. But to get everything we have done with hard work because I think there is no success gained in an instant. Success requires a hard struggle for us to succeed. All of the hard work is intended to make us successful traders who are profitable.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum ma boath ahum or smart work ha us ma sahi time ma work kar ka acha bouna bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga us leay huma cheay ka acha bonua kama na ka leya huma koshish karne ho ge jesa hum acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain or aga bhe bhar sakhta hain

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me the forex trading is smart business however it need concentration and focus while we do this business and i think the knowledge is very necessary to keep your interest in the forex trading and motivate you in the forex trading and i think with the passage of time your interest is increase and you perform well in the forex i think this is business of creative mind and with the sharp mind rather then hard work and if you do this business with concentration and take decision correctly at right time it better that you give more time and not do this business properly and i think it is depend on you how you well know this business and how you take decision according to the market.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex boht hard work mangta hai or wohi log is me successful hoty hain jo isya years tak learn karty or experience barhaty rahty hain.QK ye aik largest market of the world hai or isme good knowledge and experience k bina koi b successful nai ho sakta hai.IS lie dear apko boht hard work ki jarort hogi successful trader banny k liye.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is hard work and smart work. In getting started, we need to do a lot of hard work in learning and practicing Forex. After we learned it well it became easier for us to trade. If we have a good balance in a trading account then with a good trading and management strategy, we can generate good profits per trade. Forex trading is a very good job and many people who adopt forex trading as their main job are also smart jobs that you can say but if you want to get good profits it is possible to get knowledge about forex and start making money.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please note how to eliminate our risk, foreign exchange trading, because it has a high level of risk, foreign exchange is a tough job. The advantage of foreign exchange requires a long process control. Often rather than taking the time to study it, we use a variety of risks that will benefit. In FX trading you must decide this in a match because it is certain wise performance that may be needed to buy and sell in foreign exchange. so trying to learn the development of forex trading to allow you to easily get very good money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)