+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #4

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai forex buht hard working ka kam ha abi main es per kaam kr rha hun muje loss he ho rha ha kyun hard working or experience ka hona buht zaroory ha es main agr ap k pass acha experience ha tu ap achy trader ban skty han agr ap k pass experince nahi u nhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2020-07-15)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both are required.smart and hard work both are essential for better work in forex.if you want to generate more income than work through the tectics that is the smart work and work day adn night that is hard work so just do the both to obtain the best result in trading world and be on top From my personal side i think that forex is at the mean time a smart work and lucky work and also hard work for people that dont want to invest from their time to read daily news and make forex education

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2020-07-15), Unregistered (2)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very hard and tough for me.for a new comer it is really a hard work to learn and win any trade.on the other side it is also a smart work because people can do it any time, anywhere. that's why i like this business. hardwork and the voguish make are both really some required in the forex to get the success.Hardwork is required to instruct all the forex fundamental and the streetwise impact is required to applly that knolwdge in your trading

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2020-07-15)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely "hard-work" in the early phase when you have to patiently learn how the market works, the functionalities of trading platforms, developing your strategy etc. and "then "smart work" when it comes to deciding when to open position and where to put stop-loss.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by taj mil View Post
    Yup,i think in forex trading need the both things..hard work in the beginning and smart work at the trading session..what i mean is we must learn and practice every day and this need a hard work and diciplint so then we able to do the trading with a smart work,that's mean we do the trading properly..the result is profit will comes consistently!! Mere khayal se keh forex aik smart bussiness hai kun kay ye aik smart mind se he ho sakta hai or hum isko krne kay liy extra mind use krty hai or ye hamry liy bohat he easy or bohat he profitable work hai its not a hardwork job.
    वुज़ू यह एक ऐसा सवाल है जो हर विचार स्मार्ट हो जाता है यदि आप जीवन के किसी भी क्षेत्र में कड़ी मेहनत करते हैं। आपकी कड़ी मेहनत आपके व्यवसाय को बुद्धिमान और स्मार्ट बनाती है, जीवन के हर क्षेत्र में कड़ी मेहनत और स्माट वर्क दोनों ही आवश्यक हैं और जब आप उनमें से किसी एक को छोड़ देते हैं तो आपको अपना सही रास्ता नहीं मिलेगा और डॉन `टी को आपकी इच्छा जीत मिली। वे दोनों, हमारे व्यापार का निर्माण कड़ी मेहनत के साथ करते हैं और यदि हम अपने व्यापार में अधिक समग्र चाहते हैं और पैसा कमाना चाहते हैं तो हमें स्मार्ट काम के साथ व्यापार करना चाहिए, कड़ी मेहनत और स्मार्ट काम के साथ अपने व्यापार का निर्माण करना चाहिए।

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel forex trading is extremely necessary to take care of this business concentration whereas performing to firmly specialize in expertise in forex trading, forex trading and to firmly motivate the time as to the aisle, other then i feel currently being a smart business increased interest and advertising mind you i feel forex and business higher when compared to a sharp mind, after which perform the work a lot better and more centered business that, if the ideal selections at the ideal time to firmly time, no a lot of than this i do business understand this business well, looking on the market can rely on how you can verify this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2020-07-15), wahaji (2020-07-11)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup,i think in forex trading need the both things..hard work in the beginning and smart work at the trading session..what i mean is we must learn and practice every day and this need a hard work and diciplint so then we able to do the trading with a smart work,that's mean we do the trading properly..the result is profit will comes consistently!! Mere khayal se keh forex aik smart bussiness hai kun kay ye aik smart mind se he ho sakta hai or hum isko krne kay liy extra mind use krty hai or ye hamry liy bohat he easy or bohat he profitable work hai its not a hardwork job.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2020-07-15)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its hard work for newly joined traders because they have no experience about this and they have no proper knowledge how to trade and invest in Forex and they have no information about Forex indicators but if you want to get success on Forex trading you must have to work hard and harder and when you gain complete knowledge and experience about Forex then Forex is very smart and easy work for you

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is an international business it is easy and hard all of the business , according to the forex trading is smart business however it need concentration and focuses while we do this business and I think this business is the great business all over the world so we will easily do this business. In my view,forex is a smart work.We can nake good amount of money if we have right strategies and plannings in a short time.We should get training and experience of forex trading to awail the real chances of earning good money.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is often intelligent sorting functions, because it is absolutely necessary to send the speculator through certain specific real profit, hope, but can also involve sharp as a razor, and, as a result of which, certainly nothing you can about Forex is much more commonly characterized by the Royal residence where the smart electronics to create many first and then that people do vindicate was stripped of his discovery.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)