+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #2

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai work bohat hard hai es business mai kamyabi hasil krney key lye trader ko mehnat krna hai aur market key rules ko bhe samjhna hai jis key bad he wo forex market mai achi trade open kr sakta hai aur forexmarket mai achi earning hasil kr sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad kashif (2020-08-09)

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regardless of whether Forex is "Difficult Work" or "Brilliant Work", I think both are the equivalent ... in any case, I incline toward the brilliant word in light of the fact that forex thinks carefully and examination and get cash so quick in a short measure of time ... get cash as we need at the hazard and the perfect time for all of you. Forex is a brilliant activity showcase, no challenges for brokers. Forex business is simple when we utilize various systems, this business is simpler for all. Experience and information are an absolute necessity for all brokers. In the event that somebody has full information and experience, the person turns into a decent merchant. Business after this you feel exchanging business is keen. The exchanging ought to have a keen way, so how to run exchanging shrewdly, great cash the board, and note the obstruction pips, and open situations toward the pattern will make the beginner's record will thrive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lanang View Post
    i think forex trading business smart business hay kun k ye duniya ka sab se asan or real work hay or is me ap kam se kam investment kr k ziyada se ziyada profit le sakte hen ye ap k drems ko pora kar sakte hay agr ap chahen to mere hisab sy to is mai agr kam ko sekh kr is mai soch samaj kr is kam ko kiya jaye to is mai kamyabi hasil ho sakti hai forex mai kam ko bina sekhy sochy samjy kiya jata hae to ye kam mushkil hota hae is liya is ko learn kr k he krna chahiya phir ap ko knowledge hota hae or ap acha earn kr sakty hain.
    forex k kam main hard work hoti h ic main hr kam ko samjny main time lgata h. un logun k liy smart work h jo ic ko achi trah samj k use krty hain. ic pay kam k liy bht experince ki zarort hoti h. jo samj k nhi krty kam un k liy hard work h

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe if you do in fact trade with no a lot of than labor in forex trading then you might want to earn nothing as you likely want a wise mind with labor. labor is purely a results of smart work. to firmly make profits in forex trading we should make analysis and preparing strategy. its smart work as a result of forex trading want strategy and analysis beside to firmly discipline with these money management.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is smart business however it need concentration and focus while we do this business and i think the knowledge is very necessary to keep your interest in the forex trading and motivate you in the forex trading and i think with the passage of time your interest is increase and you perform well in the forex i think this is business of creative mind and with the sharp mind rather then hard work and if you do this business

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading and motivate you in the forex trading and i think with the passage of time your interest is increase and you perform well in the forex i think this is business of creative mind and with the sharp mind rather then hard work and if you do this business with concentration and take decision correctly at right time it better that you give more time and not do this business properly and i think it is depend on you how you well know this business and how you take decision according to the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading business smart business hay kun k ye duniya ka sab se asan or real work hay or is me ap kam se kam investment kr k ziyada se ziyada profit le sakte hen ye ap k drems ko pora kar sakte hay agr ap chahen to mere hisab sy to is mai agr kam ko sekh kr is mai soch samaj kr is kam ko kiya jaye to is mai kamyabi hasil ho sakti hai forex mai kam ko bina sekhy sochy samjy kiya jata hae to ye kam mushkil hota hae is liya is ko learn kr k he krna chahiya phir ap ko knowledge hota hae or ap acha earn kr sakty hain.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is smart work and also Hard work . It�s just depend upon forex trader how to get forex trading and how you doing forex trading if you are doing forex trading with help of your experience and knowledge then forex trading is smart work for you. And if you are doing forex trading without knowledge and Experience and information then forex trading will be hard work for you.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good online currency business in the world. Forex is international business which become to much famous very few time. Forex business according to some traders is very complex and painful and demanding practice and hard work has produced many successful traders who have So if you wish to be a long term successful Forex trader, what will stand you in good stead will . i think Forex is smart work. forex is extremely smart work for professional experienced trader and its vary work for new beginners. as a result of fresh traders want learning perspective, observe daily demo then real account, keep watch market trends, analysis more and everything is simple for experienced traders.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business hard work bhi ha or smart work bhi kyun keh is business ko sikhny keh liye hame knowledge and experience and information chahye hoti he jo keh ham hard work se hi le sakty hain our jab hame real market me jaty hain to hame smart work krna parta hai yani analysis wagera krna market ki movement ko janana smart work me shamil hota he isiliye me dono work krna behtar samjhta hooo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)