+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #4

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are pointing towards the famous trader Neil Fuller who says that if you trade on your daily chart trading
    will get better drastically. Well that can be true, because he is a very good example in front of us.
    He says that you only need half an hour each day to analyze your charts if you trade on the daily charts using price action
    and I think they spend more time to accumulate more profits, but trading wisely and gaining experience makes good profits.
    So do not trade but trade wise.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard work and hard work are the basic components of the secret of success in this field,
    The more you know more about this field plus the more you know how to apply what you know. Here, you can make a successful transaction
    Always remember there is never something called the best strategy. Everyone has a technique that requires some tools and indicators of it
    He sees them as compatible with his strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi fellas . how you all doing ? .in my opinion forex is smart and hard work .smart with building strategies and making high level analyzis and keep up with economic world new and that's the hard work . you just have to fresh your vmind to see the image clear to help you take right decision. all the best my friends

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak work hai es ko ham khud he hard or smart karte hain ager ham information hasil kar ke or experience hasil kar ke trade mein inter hon to ham ko forex mein work simple or asan lagay ga agar with out karen gey to hard hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

ashisol (2017-07-31)

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex learning is very hard work and Forex earning is smart work,so a the first time we should be learning the business very well and also try to be gathering more experiences from the trade ,and when we will be an expert on the business then we can doing the profit smartly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ashisol For This Useful Post:

brainko (2017-07-31)

Member ysaid0878 is on a distinguished road ysaid0878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is collection between hard and smart work , as forex let the trader live in tension environment between the charts which go up and down and to get good performance, the trader has to study well and
    catch such strategy work on it , beside that need the smart thinking in expecting the candles where go

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen forex market mein hamen trading karny k liye hamen forex market mein hamen hard work kar k hamen forex market mein hamen achi trah se hamen trading ko learn karna hogy hamen

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Create a good business outfit .. a business with concentration and taking decisions
    right at the right time is better so you give more time and do not do this business properly
    and I think it depends on you how you know this business well and how You make a decision According to the market.
    thnks....

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein kam karny k liye hamen pehly forex trading ko hamen achi tarah se learn karna hogy forex trading ko learn karny k lyie hamen pehly hard work kar k hamen forex ko learn karna hogy

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amjadwaseem View Post
    forex is a smart work it si very good business and we can easily join it and we can easily learn it but those traders which just trade and don not want to learn this business get always loss and they says that fores is a hard work so learn it and find this business a smart business otherwise it will be a hard work indeed
    ji me is bat ke sath agree hu forex sach me ek smartwork he isme koi dout nhi he forex me aap agar ashi trade krna chahoge to aap isme ashi success hasil kr skte ho forex mera sabse asha online business ban gea he bhai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)