+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think technical indicators are more reliable because price action we cannot be as sure as with technicals so according to me technicals are the best to trade forex. I like them because we can customize them at our own any time and we may choose different for different market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to purohit For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    I heard the price negotiation operation well, but I do not know. Technical indicators for trends to help us, but sometimes we have indicators that, because it shows the error signal, and if we believe 100% in a technically, we must be careful not to believe. Perhaps this thread, TS said about trading price action.
    wise, a trader should not do when the first real trading has not been able to dominate the market so that the account is not in fact have a problem that would make the dead style, or always see that there is no loss to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abdillahikbal For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both strategies are equally good. but I myself tend to use technical analysis as my way of trading. it all depends on the habits and experience of each trader.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trader_jambi For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in price action .. u are not use any indicators.
    where in technical indicators.. we use the indicators.. and many time we face the false signal with the technical analysis .
    but i told u u get also false signal on price action. so u must find the way to analysis the false signal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the price action also requires technical indicators to find out further price movement. price action aimed at the price-moving current no matter the price later and later. but the technical search price will move where I think that is the difference

10. The Following User Says Thank You to julianambas For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis-

Technical Chart analysis means. How do I move the price before you decide to do in the future. What you will find charts?
    The most significant trends are out. This is the most important but most neglected. New trader's play against (the trade). It can never be. Insert. It's not a, not a debate. Statistics say that 90% trader' lost, 5% profit and does not, in lost and does not even have.

Price action-

Basically how to move the price and how to do this step. Movement determines how it can be. Price is the price of the trade, who can be called Action. How many people can say a lot. This is a very large section. There are many ways to define the Price Action. Many people do not use indicators. Many others. Price Action is the price I had to move is therefore here we have a price indicators. We have no indicators of progress in the analysis, it can not be called. Many people think it naked Price Action trading chart. But the price chart, you will not?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pdatta20 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times ....i sure that candlestick pattern is truly work ....it was many time when that candle depict a but the wave move a different way

14. The Following User Says Thank You to md satu For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi acha topic start kia hai aur is may kafi achi baat bolin hain app na aur is say hum kafi achi knowledge mili hai aur is say hum kafi achi trading karah sakta hain

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have enter some days ago and before joining I learn Forex from ********.
    From my experience, I can say that technical indicators are the best to observe trade.
    I use many technical indicators here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Juleenayer For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have been trading with using 2 - 3 indicators, and i used them to get the strong signals and also reduce false signals, but also i make some analysis with read the chart, candlestick, and all time frames, and sometimes i read the news too and for it, what do you think about it, do i technical indicators or price action ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aamu For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open