+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use technical based analysis think for sharing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mdjoy16 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my opinion i really think both the Price action Trading and Technical Indicators Trading are very much okay to trade but as for me i think i really prefer the technical analysis because with technical analysis we can really trade and make much profit based on my understanding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oreoluwa For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will vote for price action.. because its thousand times better than any kind of technical indicators trading.. Indicators works with previous data.. but you need to trade in the present.. Price action gives you the current data.. and if you know how to trade with price action properly then I dont think you will ever need any other tools to predict the market profitably..
    Searching Myself...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kalponick For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Junior Member cavi is an unknown quantity at this point cavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are better. and its unexceeded if u use this two system in your trading.
    similar value activity trading is supported on no indiactors. and exclusive develop the candlestick. pattern.. similar doji, engulfing, butterfly.. so u hump when ever this candles are seem in the chart market is turning ..
    and with the theoretical indicators. we corroborate the appreciation after that we preserve the mart .

so with value spreading ..u get the signalise real archean and u preserve the industry .. and select the indicators. when u get the separate signal. u move.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cavi For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price action method use the price to analyze, so it'll give more precise and accurate results, but you have to be experienced first. it takes more time than using technical indicators. but sometimes technical indicators could make many false signal, depends on what TF and what period used. there are many professional trader who use price action

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

technical indicators help us to know about the trend, but sometimes we cannot believe the indicators because it shows false signal and if we believe 100% in technical, we must be careful.Price action will be always a winner. trading with price action is just like trading with core in forex. so no matter how much this market change itself

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmedelsanhoury For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you not at all depending on the indicators I see I'm the best methods of trading is the classical analysis and dependence on subsidies and the resistors and the trend in trading because the price of these,I think i need to learn about price action as many people are saying that it is easier than technical analysis.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ranabilal For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    Technical indicator trading is good. By technical analysis you know the market. It tell you all ups and down of market. It tell you when to open a trade and when to close
    i seaport it, There is a section on becoming an Ebay power seller in 90 days that goes into a fair amount of detail and wasn't bad. However, Ebay isn't something I have ever been particularly interested in doing. There is also a section on baccarat strategies that I had no interest in.One of the last sections of his course introduces you to e-currency exchanging using the DXINONE system. It is a great way to acquaint yourself with this increasingly popular opportunity without having to buy standalone e-currency courses which can cost a couple hundred dollars.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to humayon For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned johnny english is an unknown quantity at this point johnny english's Avatar
    Thanks
    After studying my personal trade patterns I eliminated certain things from my routine that seemed harmful to my results. The number one thing was thinking I had to be in a position whenever I sat down at my trading station.
    Now, I wait for only what I have deemed as high probability setups.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to johnny english For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member reham is an unknown quantity at this point reham's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use technical based analysis for my trading. I think it is a good way to make money. And i do not know much about price action and how it will work. I think i need to learn about price action as many people are saying that it is easier than technical analysis. Thanks for sharing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to reham For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibly View Post
    I must say,after an year of trading with indicators,i have now decided trade without them.i have tried 8-10 indicators if not a hundred but i have researched and practiced extensively with them,and did everything i possibly could to make them work.finally,i gave up.i'm not saying they don't work,they just don't work for me.for me,indicators lead to illusions,i.e.setups that don't exist.but i also must say the experience i gathered so far with methods that don't work,is valuable to me.i believe it's not enough to know what works for someone,it's also important to find out what doesn't.one might argue that he or she believes exactly the opposite regarding the usage of indicators,and that's also fine.whatever works;it doesn't have to be price action.
    The application of 8 - 10 indicators just to trade forex trading is a very wrong decision for any forex trader to take, it causes a lot of confusions and losses as well.. This means that it is best to use only a few indicators for their trading.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open