+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 349 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can like to know besides you try to mention there.the actual small chart also packed gather everything on it then.
    can you describe someone's strategy in more detail ensuring that we are more likely to test
    it and also know if it can be appropriate. any way of gratitude in relation to your daily
    spend so you can let your access combine your maps and even each.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator analysis is the best choice for market prediction You can find market trends from this indicator
    but some time indicators are also wrong because you lose money. The best option analyzes news and trading with news analysis.

Many people trade with news and get big profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member NicPentapol is on a distinguished road NicPentapol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,
    first of all "how many pips" can you predict as market move, and secondly, if you can predict some decent moves in pairs/symbols, what are you doing here? I would be in machu picchu trading from my laptop one week while next week i 'd be in everest. Can you provide some records/trading history?

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul market ko thorey pips gain karny ka liye bilkul dekha ja sakta ha kio ka agar ham is tarah kam karney lagay tu profit easily ban sakta ha and is ko sclaping kaha jata ha is ko be bohat traders use karty ha kam ma

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-26), munibkhan (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-27)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.

aap sab ab isko try kar sakte hai.

Yeah,
    Sometimes you can predict some pips after analysis.
    There will be different currency news on different site and you can easily get idea about currency strength.
    With news you can predict some pips easily.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-20)

Junior Member MuhammadBabar8384 is on a distinguished road MuhammadBabar8384's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji iss tarha ki shot term trade laga kr hum iss kaam mein buhat profit hasil kr sakty hain conditon yeh huni chhaiye iss se mein hum puri imandari se kaam krna chahiye tab hi hum iss kam se success hu sakty hain so hume iss mein achy se trade krna chahiye jo k buhat zarori hai thansk

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You didn't share that indicator with us. Can you please share it with us so we can also try it and can make money with it like you are making with it and also make a new thread share that indicator and its working please so everyone can take benefit of that indicator.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ashe pips make krke aap forex me success ho skte ho jitna jiada pips hoge utna hi asha he forex me ashe pips make krke ashi trade ki ja skti he isme koi dout nhi he me je bat manta hun and smjhta hun isme koi shak nhi he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry dear i do not belive in indicators , indicator always moves after the market price , yani market ki price pehle move karti hai or indicator bad me signal deta hai. is liye technical analysis best hain.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hum forex market mein chand pips k liye aisy hi market ko predict kr sakty hen but longterm k liye aisy hi nhi kar sakty hen is k lyie hamen chaye k ham apni trading strategy ko bna kar usy use Karen

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 349 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)