+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex get some pips is much better than get nothing or get loss. But you still need to use stop loss to avoid much losses. If you trade for some pips only, i think you do scalping. Scalping is not good for beginner. If you a beginner in forex, you should to learn intraday trading, it much better than scalping certainly my dear, obviously I agree with you and I think that that is really great bro it's really very helpfull for most fo the trader who don't know how to do it, just keep it like that and try to improve your knowledge as much as possible so one day you can be the broker so at time time you can guide most of the trader that moment would be really awesome moment of your life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that make profit some pips only will be easy, and i think many traders can do it. But able to makes some pips consistently without risky our trading account is not easy. We can use technical analysis and fundamental analysis for prediction of Forex market and which is actually very difficult task. my friend in trading forex I absolutely think you can predict and make some few pips but not all time that prediction will be right most time it will be wrong, we must no how to trade forex before we can make good money in the market always if we predict we cannot achieve success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are great for trading but never get too excited when you are making money with them as market condition can change anytime and the same indicator will begin to give you bad trades, therefore its important to practice good money management at all time to minimize risk of loss as they can surface anytime. Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that it is not matter if we can makes some pips only, as long as it is profit, then it is good thing for us. For me, it is not important for me to make some pips only, as long as i can make good profit, then i can calculate my money management, so with that some pips, i still can make good profit

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko market ko thek predict krna chhy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading market main proper Trading market ko analysis kary aor indicators say Trading market ko smjy aor market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place kary is tarah say woh Trading market ko predict kar lay ga aor Trading thek kar kay good profit earn kary ga

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can't obvious which photograph this is exactly why this s certainly not seeking obvious in my opinion, when i never estimate fx with regard to pips because i am your newbie and are not able to declare something that we do not know and it is in addition a bad factor for your investing standpoint likewise.
    and Trading in Forex industry by forecasting the industry scenario may be very risky and investor may have to reduce cash by doing this. But we need to estimate from essential details which carry greater pipe joints activity, this is the biggest task for most of the investors and only those who are identified will accomplish, I think you can get sure benefit where you can studies the industry scenario and get some appropriate pips details.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trick and tips could make some profits but we can not get the proper knowledge on the forex trading, we need to learn teh trading business and have to trade with the trend only. if we can trade with confidence then we can make good money. It is really tough to get success in forex trading but if we can understand the market trends then we can make some pips and we can get success in trading easily, I think traders need to develop their own trading skill by practicing more and more and need to detect the trend of the market.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you think about the different types of investments, there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure, i'm able to predict. with basic tekhnikal appropriate, I could make some pips. predicts that the market charge relies upon on tekhnikal gadget that we use in exchange. we are able to use the indicators in predicting the marketplace price to make profits in buying and selling This kind of error is a result of poor circulation prepare as well as poor cash managing technique. In the event the finish connected with buying and selling purchases, build a safety halt burning purchases with regard to considering that these purchases end up being realistic and not utopian. Traders often employs fictional purchases not simply because most of these instructions has become prosperous previously. When you skipped locate stop-loss buy, this means that you could have sinned Artwork nn examination.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading strategies available in the forex market. But the trading strategies work according to individual to individual. There are very smart traders who dont earn good money from the successful trading strategies because the strategy is like a scalping strategy and they were swing traders. that is why it is better to make your own pip making strategy

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir ham jante hai ke forex trading market me trend or is market ki acche change hoti hai is liye kabhi kabhi experience trader bhi yaha par loss kar dete hai , mujhe laget hai ke kici experiement karne se pahele ham trader ko market ki knowledge hona jaruri hai tab hi ham yaha se pips ko acche se earning kar sekte hai. absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that make profit some pips only will be easy, and i think many traders can do it. But able to makes some pips consistently without risky our trading account is not easy. Many people only can makes some pips only, but then blow up their trading account in short time and get nothing from their trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)