+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    It things is that how you will predict and by which method you will because we can use technical analysis and fundamental analysis for prediction of forex market and can use the indicators in predicting the market price to make profits in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading we need indicators for verification of the trend because indicators help us to identify the market and and we can also use it for opening and closing hours trades and my advice is for you that you have to use minimum 4 to 5 indicators for verification of market trend and then you can easily predict the market and it will help you for earning good money in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, you can predict the market with some pips. but all of your predictions are not right all the time. sometimes your predictions went opposite to your thinking. Its better to read daily Forex new about the stocks. There are the experts who give you direction and give you analysis about the price of different stocks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the movement of market time charts, expert advice and economic conditions of news information, when I make the correct analysis I get an advantage if I make mistakes during analysis time than I get a loss and There is no way to understand the price direction without using fundamental or technical analysis in trading forex rather than Market analysis it is a major icon of a good and successful trader because of the merchant's market analysis and takes time before starting trading. Forex trading business is profitable but the business is up until We can not manage trading without market analysis that Forex is an online business based currency trading analysis so analysis is also a good thing to generate profit that Market analysis helps merchants to achieve their goals with market analysis is very important which is important for forex trading. Because if we do that then we can avoid losses. All successful traders do that

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analyzing me, I have been able to help myself in my relationship with some other people who have been involved in this kind of analysis. Some people have been saying that they have a lot of information from me but they are very different from me, and I am going to give them an opportunity to express themselves, and I am able to do my best to help them. If you have any questions about this topic, please contact us for more information about this topic, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how to respond to your query. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. I did not know if there was no trade untethered, but I did not know what to do in the business, but I do not know how to do this.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap log apney mind ko use kar kay bilkul kuch pips tak market ki price ko predict kar saktay hein main khud sometimes kabhi kabhi aesa kar leta hon kyun kay kuch idea nahi lag raha hota market ka kay price up jaye gi ya down aye gi lakin phir main is per work kartay huway aesa karta hon aor 10 pips kay faslay per main take profit set kar deta hon aor ap ko yakeen nahi aye ga mera take profit he hit hota hai mostly aor eak baat main is per sl nahi lagata.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g mey believe krta hon keh only single indector kabhi bhi 100 percent tak saho signal nhi deta isiliye hamey chahye keh only single indector par hi trust nhi Keary balke hame 2 sey ziada indector ka use karna chahye ya hamey ak proper analysis bana chahye ya hamey ak good strategy banai chahye our isme hi rules ko follow krty howe trade lagani chahye isi sey hamey profit hoga jnb

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well with my point of view, all we can do in forex is just to analyze the market and let the market decide whether we can make a profit or loss. This is a high-risk business and when we deal with a business that has risk factors, we will always have to accept our losses so we will not get bigger losses in the end. We can not say with certainty about the time when we experienced it. depending on our trading style. Green Pips, my friend. I think it is an indicator to show the signal of many methods, if i can you share with us then i can make cmpare with me. I can make some pips predict that the market price depends on the technical system we use in trading.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand what you mean my friend, plz tell us about my strategy clearly, I also do not think that any strategy should be tested for long period of time not just weeks, It is expected that the value varies according to the radical system, we have tendency to use in trading. We have the ability to use symptoms to predict the value of generating profits in our lazy trades to go for trade with patience and also we people to go for trade with indicators so we can prognosticate what instruments happen. Also we can go for trade with said.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my but check the market situation that is hard but possible to predict the market i also predict the market on nzdusd and eruusd but its nothing without learning and great ideas and smart minded the higher the reward/risk ratio you choose the less often you need to correctly predict market direction in order to doing the forex trading as well as possible predict Hello, would you share the indicator with us and tell us how many days you have been successful with this indicator? What percentage of your success rate is with the indicator. Please share all the history if I might all like to work with reliable indications. No need to give 100% results but a minimum of 60% will make us profit.ya unfortunately we can do some predictions because in the Forex platform there are some indicators we can make some pips from this indicator. If we buy some other indicators that have some cost then we can make a lot of money from this indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)