+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 349 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every monger soul the state to guess few pips but exclusive if he jazz good noises and we all copulate we hit indicators to see the stylish trends. which are leaving to amount in this theater so indicators e'er helps the traders to kind any bully pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh its good, really it predicts the some pips, if it can then we have no need to the take profit and the stop loss option. but how it gonna be possible. may be for a short profit anybody can use this software but for the high profit it i useless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RAAZ View Post
    yes this is very important u, mind of share the indicator to us ,so ther is no need ti give 100% result but al least 70% result will makes us profit
    We can make prediction in forex trading using our strategy and analysis. I think the important thing is able to make consistent profits for our account with our strategy and analysis

Member 6365 is an unknown quantity at this point 6365's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhan View Post
    Any one who has got some bit of experience with the demo account he can make the prediction of some pips but for making more and more profit here in Forex trading you have to predict more and more pips here.
    candle stick analysis alone can make us good at predicting, i trade only based on candle sticks analysis. we can add some more analysis also to this

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    I can prediction of forex market for some pips.

Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.

aap sab ab isko try kar sakte hai.
    good post friend.
    I don't know what special indicator do you know. please explain details for us. i want to know about it.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    well pal i would like to know what u are really trying to say here. the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. any way thank u for taking the trouble to post ur find adding the chart and all that.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is kind a little bit complicated and you should understand what your trading is al about, just know where to put your trades, what indicator are you using and when do you trade and understand what you are doing, the best way to know these is to know when and how to trade.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indicator aisa tool hai jis par vishwas kiya bhi ja sakta hai aur nahi hai. lekin kabhi kabhi main indicator use kar leta hoon. mostly signal wrong hi hota hai. main jayda indicator par bharosa nahi karta hoon. jo indicator proper tarike se use karta hai usko signal identify ki ek adat si ban jati hai. wo indicator ke saath trade kar sakta hai.
    listen aj tek koi aisa system nahi ha k jo 100% kam kare , almost many indicators repaint lekan hum ko aik indicator use nahi kerna chahye we have to use at least 4 indicators at the same time , so even 3 b false signal de deen to b hum worng entry per trade nahi kareen gein

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is alway possible to predict the pips you would love to earn with the market becouse it is quite possible to do it or make it if you splite the pips in to smaller positions.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.

aap sab ab isko try kar sakte hai.
    han aesa hota ha kuch der k liye he hota ha par kioun k es main na koi bhi sar per nahi ha yeni k es main app koi bhi guess ye keh kar nahi laga saktey ho k aesa he ho ga ye kafi mushkil ha or es main kafi problem bhi hoti hane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 349 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)