+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 349 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Banned haso is an unknown quantity at this point haso's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope you can get good benefit from this thread. ... Well these would be good if we can find some signals which would be even good news but i feel 100 pips is hard to achieve as in forex no one can predict what happens ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrig is an unknown quantity at this point mrig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many days tough out also been succeed on this signal? What on earth is the actual portion involving your achievements pace together with the signal. Please talk about every one of the history if possible. We all appreciate to cooperate with almost any reputable indication.. There' no requirement to give a 100% result although at least 60% result will certainly make us all income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gourab is an unknown quantity at this point gourab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Erase definitely not the graphic, thus, it is obvious if you ask me than ever before in order to estimate currencies plant seeds, simply because I'm a new first year in addition to state anything at all, I realize and are also additionally of low quality from the viewpoint of the organization.

Banned think00 is an unknown quantity at this point think00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mind of share the indicator to us .and plz let us know how many days u been succeed with this indicator?what is the percentage of ur success rate with indicator .plz share all the history if possible ..i all love to work with any reliable indication ..there is no need to give 100% result but at least 60% result will job.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne bilkol thek kaha hai k prediction galat ho sakti hai es liay to me es par itna etbar nahi karta q k meny es ki waja se bohat loss kia hai aur ab me ziada news par aur apne analysis par itbar karta hon aur buje loss kam hi hota hai

Senior Member Navin Prithyani is an unknown quantity at this point Navin Prithyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend you can certainly predict the forex market and in order to do this the only way of this is that you should do the analysis because with the analysis you can certainly predict the market movement and you can certainly refer to the expert opinion as well..!!

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I rely on technical analysis using multiple indicators. I can predict the direction of price movement. but of course no analysis which has an accuracy of 100%. so all the traders also have risk management

Senior Member rokey23 is an unknown quantity at this point rokey23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a nice job.what indicator did you use for your trading, and i see that at the right corner, there are many arrows in there and i think that is indicators to show the signals from many methods, am i right,,,can you please share with us then i can make compare it with mine.best of luck..........................................

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    forecast of some sites may at believe, but advisable as beginer does to analyse reto forecast forex that because we don't know happening certainty, therefore we get to do to own anticipate

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excavations here it is a rendering of your ad is not here. Delight be stymied by what you poverty to say here and then we can plow in a way fit much here. chart holder is a pattern. thank for share with us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 349 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)