+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can indeed predict the forex market for only a few pips. and it's easiest to do when the forex market is just starting to open. we can take advantage of 10 pips to 20 pips in the current forex market when it starts. and usually the current forex market movements always move sideways. and Trading some good markets and working well is a form if it is well known in the same trade that we can pull the best in every coner that works well for some reason that we can attract the best market information we can to set things up the same and have the same trading information as we admire and work with

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    experince sahi hona chaiya zead ahoana choaya jab hary pas experine ota hy to ham kamyab hoty hy jb hami mhnatt hogi ham kamyab hongy mhnta hamay zead akrni chiay aham mhnat sy hi agy ja sgty hy hamrimhnat kafi zead aagy ly k ja sgty hy
    our sahi ham kam kr sgty hy is my agr ham mhnat kry gy ham kamyab hongy to ham shai papna ham kam kr sgy gy aor ham ko as mien markt ko predict karna hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-09-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denok View Post
    yes, i can predict the forex market for a few pips because i am a good trader. I expect a few pips. that the market price depends on the system of techniques that you use trading. So I think it is an indicator to show signals of many methods ... and we need to predict the market to produce a good pip when trading and if we can trade in Forex only with trust then we can make good money in Forex trading, Forex traders need develop their own trading skills and hence they can confidently trade in the market
    हाँ प्रिय, मैं आपके संकेतक को कहीं भी नहीं देख सकता यदि आपके पास एक अच्छा संकेतक है, तो कृपया इसे हमारे साथ साझा करने का प्रयास करें क्योंकि यह हमें बहुत अच्छी तरह से मदद करता है। मुझे लगता है कि कुछ लोगों ने इसे मंच से हटा दिया। कृपया इसे फिर से साझा करने का प्रयास करें, अग्रिम धन्यवाद और जारी रखें। .और अगर आपके पास कुछ ऐसा है जो बहुत अच्छा और विश्वसनीय है तो कृपया हमारे साथ साझा करें। मेरा यह भी मानना है कि भविष्यवाणियां गलत हो सकती हैं, लेकिन पहले मैं आपकी कार्य रणनीति जानना चाहता हूं।

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fountain is a picture of the interpreter's holder representing the pattern. What do you guess with that? You do not mean here. Satisfy yourself with what you say here and then we can treat it in a better way here. And good, it's very good for you. Many times I try to predict initial trends but most of the time I fall. This made me learn to trade in the opposite trend to make a pip before the trend came. But please can you give you an indicator? if you share, we can discuss it in depth.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i can predict the forex market for a few pips because i am a good trader. I expect a few pips. that the market price depends on the system of techniques that you use trading. So I think it is an indicator to show signals of many methods ... and we need to predict the market to produce a good pip when trading and if we can trade in Forex only with trust then we can make good money in Forex trading, Forex traders need develop their own trading skills and hence they can confidently trade in the market

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to predict the market, there will never be hard and fast rules set for the market because it moves in two directions, only what is needed is someone must be active and move with the trend, who will do it will make other people's profits will be more lax and The excavation is a render chart of the holder representing the pattern. What did you promise with that? You do not advertise here. The light is not blocked by what you say here and then we can plow in a much fitter way here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a forex trader we should be able to predict with good market price movements, even though a few pips are good for me. because if you use a lot that is big enough, get a pip will also get a big enough profit. and we must continue to learn to understand the market well, so that more can predict market movements better. and In Forex trading we cannot depend on a single indicator to trade effectively because the market is not moving smoothly but is moving randomly. We must work according to strategy and good planning by using all analytical tools to get better results. Forex trading is a complete business so to get a real successful job like an entrepreneur.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have great experience in forex then we can get bigger money from forex easily so we must be able to understand the forex market well and then we have to trade well in forex without big problems and predictions in the forex market are very difficult but there are times when good times to be used in making money so strategies must be well managed to stay disciplined and take enough pips to use them almost the same as market movements

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, I cannot see your indicator anywhere if you have a good indicator, please try to share it with us because it helps us very well. I think some people deleted this from the forum. Please try to share it again, thanks in advance and continue. .and if you have something that is very good and reliable then please share with us. I also believe that predictions can be incorrect but first I want to know your work strategy.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss hamain her bar her jaga jab b trade karna hota h tu ham ko practice karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khoob kamaee karna hota h aur jab ham as mien kamaee karte hien tu
    ham khush ho jate hien as lyee hamain as mien khud k lyee kuch karna hota h aur ham ko khushgawar mustaqbil hasil karna hota h
    aur ham ko as mien behter ban kar kaam karna hota h as lyee jab b kaam karna hota h tu acha kaam karna hota hai aur ham ko as mien her bar kamaee karna hota hai.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 349 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)