+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders can predict the forex market but to predict the results are different because this is part of forex trading if you trade forex before making a transaction must make predictions and it is a task that must be carried out by every trader in forex trading and iss mein fields so that it is valid for a kareinge anyway iss field mein se accha paisa kama sakte hain mein anyway yah kahunga ki forex trade mein so that aapko flowers hai tabhi fields fields meai kaam karein iss issue mein kaam karne se aapko loss ho sakta hai iiss field mein soche samjhe bina kaare kareinge toh pa doob jayega bhai iss field mein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-15), sam07 (2019-10-13)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you would expect with anyone who trades in equity, investors in the Forex market use strategies to help them invest more successfully. All of these strategies ultimately boil down to one thing: trying to predict where the exchange rate will fluctuate. Prediction correctly, up or down, and. and As you would expect with anyone who trades in equity, investors in the Forex market use strategies to help them invest more successfully. All of these strategies ultimately boil down to one thing: trying to predict where the exchange rate will fluctuate. Prediction correctly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those of you who are familiar with good market prediction directions, you should open a PAMM and can also open a trading signal sharing service. This can increase your income as a merchant and can also provide many benefits for yourself and others. In addition, you will get prizes in the form of bonuses that will be obtained from the broker because you have invited other people to trade with the signal you are giving.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, obviously I agree with you and I think that's really great bro it's really very helpful for most traders who don't know how to do it, just keep it that way and try to increase your knowledge as much as possible so that one day you can become a broker so that in time you can guide most traders when it will be an extraordinary moment in your life.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sehat hi sab kuch h agar hamari sehat theek h tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien agar hamari sehat theek nahi h tu ham as mien kamaee nahi ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mie etna zyada kaam b nahi karna hota h k as mien hamari sehat b kharab ho jaye aur ham as mien mazeed munafa b na hasil kar saken as lyee ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien acha ban kar as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien acha ban kar kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easy to predict the difficult but its accuracy and we must be able to predict and set a market with a fast profit target that will create comfort and we must practice and price movements are very important. and should you share between us here? Sharing is true caring. If you don't mind, please share your experience and knowledge about the new indicators that you have found and explored. thanks.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhae log hamko market bhut jayada hai bharosa ni hota h yha pe bhut sa pesa minto i bhut jayada hi dur ho teak h jisse ki hamko bhut jayda hi ghata ho skata ahaia haamko bhut jayadah hayh jyada annalyssi knae kamna ki hamko bhut jayadaa hi fayada ho skata hai hamko bhut jayada hi mehnnat karni chhaiye jisse fayada ho and forex i kamyab hony to liya apke passed chand cheezy hony chahiya wo yahi ha to apke passed the right knowledge ho dosra apko khasa spent time because ho ho ager ap usy invest karty ho or work right karty ho tu asan ho jae gy

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market prediction is important for every forex trader, if we have the ability in currency market prediction then we will be able to become professional and professional forex traders. if we have understood market analysis so we can predict several pips in the forex market. and hi, it seems like you have found the best indicator for profit in forex, but I am not sure what is the reason behind you not sharing your indicator with us, what is the logic of your indicator, because, as far as I know, there is no one in this world can predict the market, No dude violation, but it seems silly to me, but I am happy if you can share and explain to us the indicators that you use for daily trading ,, thank you very much

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes you can predict or sometimes you can't.
    I think Forex is much easier than other businesses around the world where anyone from any country can easily trade here and make lots of money.
    I think this is much easier than other businesses around the world

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear, for me, I personally consider that getting a few pips is far better than getting nothing or losing. But you still need to use stop loss to avoid a lot of losses. If you trade only for a few pips, I think you are scalping. Scalping is not good for beginners. If you are a beginner in forex, you should learn to trade intraday, it's much better than scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)