+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 349 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    bhai iss field mein agar sahi se kaam kareinge toh iss field mein se accha paisa kama sakte hain mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein agar aapko interest hai tabhi iss field mein kaam karein warna iss field mein kaam karne se aapko loss ho sakta hai iiss field mein soche samjhe bina kaam kareinge toh paisa doob jayega bhai iss field mein.
    is field mai acha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai par trader ko mehnat ke sath kaam karna hoga jab tak trader mehnat ke sath kaam nahi karega wo kama nahi sakta hai trader ko yaha par kaam karne mai perfect hona hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well pal i would like to know what u are really trying to say here. the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. any way thank u for taking the trouble to post ur find adding the chart and all that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai humare pass mein jab bhi badiya trading system hota hai, to hum jarur market ko analysis karke bahut hi badiya pips le sakte hai, yaha par bhai ache pips lena har koi chahta hai, lekin system acha hona bahut hi jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned badar.munir is an unknown quantity at this point badar.munir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear friends/....................This is a mistake that is the reason for the failure experienced by the Forex market is not predictable, but the forex market is a continuous market analysis and a deep study you should undertake a detailed study of the overall market and chart before entering into any deal....thank you.

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend you are right and i am agree with you.. i think that is what we all should be working towards in forex trading business. We are here to find a strategy that we would apply in forex trading business and make good and consistent profits with it....so learn learn and learn in order to earn more and more... thanks

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact in forex trading I do think it is possible to predict forex market for some pips . it is possible when we use best indicators like bollinger bands and moving average. use also the buy and sell signal alert for best result and also share your opinion for all traders to know everything.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that it is easy, even though in fact without the use of indicators that you can make predictions using only the candlestick, because I think candlestick has many uses as well as different functions compared with other styles chart.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that from indicator we all can puddle a safe clear. But a few trader don't undergo virtually the indicator. In indicator we are competent to see what present happend next.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in forex trading actually I consider that forecast of some sites may at believe, but advisable as beginer does to analyse reto forecast forex that because we don't know happening certainty, therefore we get to do to own anticipate

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that in forex, some time predict the market some pip because am searching about this trading and i want to get complete learning about this trading for the purpose of earn a lot of money from this trading because this is a very easy and very simple way to earn a lot of money from this trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 349 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)