+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as my experiences, for the first time, i did trade with predict the market, hope to get the top or the bottom to open position then i can make good profit, sometimes i can make it right, but most of them just lead me to face some losing, and i realized, i was wrong, i took wrong way for trading, i am a trader and not gambler who predict, bet or guess, and so, as my conclusion, we do not predict the market, price, but we do reaction when there is an action on the market and so I will be able to use this trade properly sir, when there will be a market price changes that I know will not happen anytime

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, it�s right that forex trading is the best business and in this forex I clearly think it is a good thing and i think it's called experience .when someone can predict few pips easily then he can became a good scalper and i hope you are profitable now a days .there are lots of things we need to learn first and also spend long time into Forex market to became a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me I�d like to believe that trading some good market and working well is the form if good well known to the same trades that we can pull in the best in every coner that works well for some reasons that we are able to pull in the best of market informations that we are able to rule the same and belong the same trading informations that we are awell fanneled and worked with

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is what we all should be working towards in forex trading business. We are here to find a strategy that we wouuld apply in forex trading business and make good and consistent profits with it.
    and Just find, follow and use the trend. after we understand about market movement predictions, we can thus very simple to get profit or pips, for perceive regarding it we needs to be professional trade, so we needs to be expertise trade.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that we need to predict the market for making good pips while trading and if we can trade in the Forex with confidence only then we can make good money in Forex trading, Forex traders need to develop their own trading skill and then they can confidently do trading in the market. jee brother aap ki tu hum forex traders ko guideline dana ka skukria ka aaj aap hum ko help ker sakitay han aur aap nay aapny prediction ka baray main hum ko bta dia ha ka hum aap ki forex trading kernay main madid hasil ker sakitay han aur acha khasa profit gain ker sakitay han so hum ko aap ki prediction say faida tu uthana chai ......

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma to yehi janta hun apny experience se kay market jab pips ka ishara karti hai yahan se mujhy sell ya buy karo or itna pips hasil kar lo to ye chance kafi dair kay bad ata hai ap ko chahye kay is ko miss na karen or apne us pipe ko hasil karen jis ka ap kab se wait kar rahy hain or ye nazar beginner ya loser ko nahi aa sakta ye just expert hi watch kar sakty hain agar ap bhi watch karna chahty hain to ap ko forex ko achy se study karna ho ga is ma ap kay 2 se 3 saal lag sakty hain.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading for a living is a dream of many. If you are a part-time trader, you no doubt dream of this every morning you have to get up early and face the endless traffic before getting to the office. You dream of becoming a full-time trader every long hour you sit at the office doing work you hate. You dream of it every time you have to look at your boss's angry face. and what signal did you implement particularly for your own individual dealing & that i see that along at the right area there might be many arrows in there & that i believe that would be signs to indicate the alerts from many methods..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is well question made by my friend that is suitable for the trader.Let me know that with passage of time we can district about 10 or more pips for a while.I use candlestick pattern to take 10 pips for a while.
    and thank sir kyu kay mene jb kisi ki prediction li hud d track huwa. hume chaye apne plan say trading karen apna trading style apply karen us main loss ho ya profit. prediction important hai newbies kay lia jo hud thik say market ko analysis nahi kar sakte.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for indicator, i eff download it and use it shortly, indicator is real pleasing , but we staleness use it front in demo trading and use it in real trading if trading finish minimum get 80 % use it, but if all indicator we use for trading it straighten we compartment compute and really firm for trading ruminate, we use the champion trading indicator wich we get in assembly or additional equal tis indicator and we must say thanks rattling such for this beatific.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that it is depend on you that how you can predict the forex market, because forex prediction is depend on the analysis, like technical and fundamental analysis, so if you have a good knowledge then you can easily predict the future results, so learn the analysis for better decision and for taking perfect entries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)