+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 349 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member ptcwork54 is an unknown quantity at this point ptcwork54's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good dear ap humain b batain wo kon sa indicator ha jo ap use kar rhy ha trading karny k liay ap nay wo indicator b nai shear kia aur ap ye b btain k ap nay usy kitna time use kia ha and kitna % result good and successful aaya ha forex aik best way ha money earn karny i love technical indicator like RSA MACD...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that you need to predict the correct trend of the market , you must have good stratgey and goodd understanding of the forex moves that will only help you get the entire knolwdge of predciting the trend of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that I rely on technical analysis using multiple indicators. I can predict the direction of price movement. but of course no analysis which has an accuracy of 100%. so all the traders also have risk management.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are able to predict the market, although only a few pips, we can use a large lot, so we can get a big advantage, I think this is risky for a novice trader who is not experienced, they have to anticipate every error committed in market analysis

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that i would like to know what u are really trying to say here. the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe it is a good idea to make some pips for your life. If your predication is qualify man can take it for there trading. But if it is not qualify it can not be make a good position in Forex trading market.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my bro, for me I absolutely believe that it is possible to predict forex market for some pips . it is possible when we use best indicators like bollinger bands and moving average. use also the buy and sell signal alert for best result and also share your opinion for all traders to know everything.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe its great if we can some pips regularly then we can easily get success while trading, I think we can trade in the Forex with some tips and tricks but the most important factor is to understand the trend of the market, we need to develop a trading strategy for regular profit i think.

Member ilyes33 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello gays brother mujhey toh analysis par hi jada bharosa hay kyo ki isse mujhey bohot profti milrahi hay.Phir bhi kahunga ki aapka indicator syayd bilkul thik hay.Lekin mere hisab se yeh mujhey kab taqsahi indicate karega thanks.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear, for me I personally do consider that get some pips is much better than get nothing or get loss. But you still need to use stop loss to avoid much losses. If you trade for some pips only, i think you do scalping. Scalping is not good for beginner. If you a beginner in forex, you should to learn intraday trading, it much better than scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 349 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)