+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 349 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jin traders ke pass mein acha experience ke sath sath acha system ho jata hai, wo market mein kafi sahi prediction karne mein safal rahte hai, sabhi trader ke pass mein acha system ho nahi pata hai bhai isliye wo predict nahi kar pate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it would be that it needs very less time,can be done anywhere at anytime and also you can profit tons at once from it if you do it right .for my friend ,i simply say that it has unlimited profit petential. move is important for Forex trade.forex success many time move.low move is low profit from forex trade.high move is very risk for forex trade business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trader made their trading analysis, so friend for sure you can predict forex market movement for some pips, this trader job desk. a trader should able to recognize price movement and make good trading analysis, do not forget to count your risk and your loss posibility so you can take your profit pips or losing pips as easy with no stress, if we still new in forex market make our own trading analysis are difficult but we can learn and try day by day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are predict the market. If you have the knowledge of market and you're under stand the market behavior. Because only those are traders predict the market. They have the knowledge and skill. They are follow the planning. So that they are use the tools and easy yo predict the market and earn the pips

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.

aap sab ab isko try kar sakte hai.
    ap agara apny indicator se achy pips earn ekr rahy hien tu mery khiyal se bohat he kishi ki bat ha likin ap apni is thread mi wo indicator upload kerna bhol gaihien agar ap wo indicator upload ker dien tu is se kafi new forex traders ka fiada ho ga nd wo is business se kuch earnign ker sakien ge.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that what you are doing is correct in this business , in my opinion you should always analyze the market and try to make the maximum profit and don't target a small number of pips , don't trade against the trend because the market may goes against you strongly and you will get a huge loss.

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    ache trader mein tu automatic confidence a jata hai aur ye achi baat hai. confidence se kam karo gae dill bhi mazboot rahe ga aur isi confidence ki badoolat benefit bhi lazmi miley ga forex meri thori ehtiyat ki zarurt hai bs

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend yeh ber ha sundaar baat ap naian likhi hai k is ain ap kuch pips k liyeh predict kertay hian and is ay haumain faida b hota hia and junior and sior traders ko is main zaroor faida ahsil kerna chaiyeha ndunain is baat ka khiyaal rukhna chaiyeh k ager un ko kuch pips ka faida ahsil ho skata hia to is say unain zaroo moka say faida uthana chaiyeh.

Member alhena is an unknown quantity at this point alhena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are asking for a good indicator, then I think one of the finest indicator that has worked like a charm for me so far is the stoch indicator. I have been using it ever since I jumped into forex an year back and it has always been by my side.But a few trader don't know about the indicator.

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For gaining some pips you should be predict the Forex market properly .So when you will be doing the trade then you should be properly follow the technical ,fundamental and the sentimental analysis properly and also follow the Forex news and Forex traders sentiment then you can easily gaining some pips from the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 349 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)