+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Business with no experience...

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People start in Forex, I mean significantly with zero experience. After some trading they gained experience. After a few times they make a few mistakes and learn from it and they get experience and after that they avoid those things. Basically I'm trying to say is that if you don't work for real, you won't get the perfect experience. and I think if we don't have good experience, we can't make good trading strategies and good money management so I can't make consistent profits in forex trading so we need experience in forex trading to make good and good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-20), zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend It is better to move slow, start with basics and very small lot. Try to understand the market as much as possible though it is very much impossible to understand it fully. i think that you are a new trader like me and i would like to tel you that i am also new in forex tradinga nd i think that forex trade is the best and you should learn forex trading bsuienss and you will be succceded in your life,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my information it is dangerous for us that we do the forex market without experience because I consider the experience to be very substantive with regard to forex of course, if we work without experience then we could lose money on forex and we can experience it through a demo account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe without experiencing an encounter we can start trading forex currencies, we can not really get income, in terms of mementos of luck that has various aspects. However, many meetings are actually a requirement for forex currency trading. and I hope if you want to do forex business without enough experience then you cannot survive in this business in the long run. This market is different from other markets so you need enough experience to get money from this business. no one can make money, without the experience of this business. This is not a very easy business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angkara For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's important in the Forex business to have enough background and experience in it so that when we enter the Foex business, we are ready and know the risks. Forex business is actually easy and difficult, all learn very seriously and have to be competitive at all, besides that we also have to be very disciplined in every step we use. and No experience for any business is not good for people. Forex is a very good business if traders use good experience to trade them then they find good trades. So experience is very useful for people.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically currency trading organizations can be very dangerous for every professional to do even though effective people in currency trading are only professionals who have practical knowledge. young children and can gather practical knowledge is not difficult to trade currencies & when most of us in the demo industry to collect then it is not expensive. thus, gathering practical knowledge really is a necessity to start currency trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, all Forex trader transactions are very dangerous, Growl Forex personal space units from foreign currency traders are only technical knowledge. We speak & amp; Forex may start important which does not have the expertise to price the complexity of collection collections. So, gathering experience tends to exchange knowledge in real demos and without experience, we will experience difficulties in forex trading and we can fail easily. if you learn more about Forex trading and if you get more experience because truly the right experience and knowledge is the key to becoming the best trader on Forex.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult for you to do Forex trading business without having practical knowledge, because actually this is an organization that will require a lot of your own creative power and knowledge in your case, every child is aware of the adjustments in themselves. trading market place. and it is very difficult for you to deal with Forex trading that doesn't have almost all knowledge, just because this can be a small business pot that has a lot of inventive capabilities and knowledge available for you to recognize modifications in the Forex trading market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Saya pikir tanpa pengalaman kita bisa memulai perdagangan forex tetapi kita tidak bisa mendapat untung. Jika keberuntungan berpihak pada sisi yang berbeda. Sangat sulit bagi Anda untuk berdagang valas tanpa memiliki pengalaman, karena ini adalah bisnis yang membutuhkan banyak kemampuan kreatif Anda dan pengetahuan [Jawab]

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that success in any business requires knowledge and experience. It's very difficult to trade forex and make money on forex without trading experience. To become a successful Forex Trader in this large market, besides technical and theoretical knowledge, you also need a Forex trading experience. if we trade with a demo for a gathering experience then it's not expensive. so, gathering experience is a requirement to start forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)