+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 560 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Banned samadshahid is an unknown quantity at this point samadshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to do this is to set up your trade with Stop-Loss and Limit orders from the beginning. this will allow you to use the proper risk/reward ratio (1:1 or higher) from the outset, and to stick to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Yinky is an unknown quantity at this point Yinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a good trader of forex trading business, it is not advisable to trade with robot, because it is and electronic automated machine that can not reason like normal human been. It is only what that have been programmed on it that he can reasoning with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no such Robots that can bring profit regularly and sometime they can eat up our accounts. we need to know that without proper understanding of the market it is tough to get success in trading and we need to trade with manually to avoid huge loss by robots.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuket View Post
    dear of course I think there are some traders who feel comfortable when using the robot, and they do not objected to it. but is there also who does not like to use the robot. I guess if it is the right of every trader to be able to choose which ones they like.
    indeed every trader has a different way of trade, which is important to be comfortable. there are traders who likes to use a robot, but there is no love. and i traders who do not like using the robot, because I also have experience with robots loss. I think the manual trade is the best, especially for the learning process and improve trading skills.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should avoid using the Robots, We need to learn the forex trading and if we want to be a successful trader then we need not use Robots and we have to trade with manually and Robots are dangerous in trading.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think which if in case u make use of EA or even robot with regard to u trading after that u have to established this because well because u can and u would like to understand that u have to update this since the market of forex is definitely an steady which why u have update each time to not loss just about almost most u money

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes Its so bad as a result of robots offers no thoughts and do not think it might injury the complete account on couple of hours so be cautious if u tend to be using a robot and view this all of the time

Member apnasapna is an unknown quantity at this point apnasapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I seen the success rate of the robot is not good most of the times, it will the fifty-fifty output or sometimes may loss you more time, so I think the strategy is not better than you own manual real trade, Ok, I will observe your robot, and let me time to check its performance.

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot is actually a not a good trader, and a good trader is actually not depended to robot, as a result of robot is actually loss money maximum time, so i make use of manual trade and also try to build analysis after that begin a trade.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul aysa he hai yaha par kio k hum daikhty hain k jou cheeze auto mai hoti ho hamary account k leyay good nahe hoti hai hum waha par kuch better ki ummeed nahe rakh sakty hain ap ko apny leyay khud kam karna hota hai ta k ap kabhi is mai kese problem mai na rahy aur trade bhi sahe hoti jaye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 560 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)