+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 560 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    robot ka jo use hai woh zayda kharab nhi hai yah always jo hai evolution may use hota hai robot kay andar jo dealers hota hain woh engaged hota hain har time yah jo way hoti hai woh continuation of the process of investing in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice bro thanks for sharing this ,bro mere khayal se to saray EA aise hi kaam krte ha or ye ziada tr loss hi krwate ha mere khayal me to manual trading best ha ku k sab hmaray hath me hota ha loss ya profit ,or EA jo theek kaam krtay ha wo b overall trader ko loss me rkhte ha jb tk hmay kuch nahi pta hoga tb tak hm EA ya manual trading kray hme loss ka samna krna pray gha,so hme phele khud knowledge gain krna hoga bro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some people who were lucky to get a suitable forex robot, many of them do not get along when using forex robot. I have a friend who was matched with a forex robot that he used. acquisition profits fairly constant. But when I tried it did not work.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your capital is too small.If you give a large capital for trading robot than you will get profit from it.I all time use my robot and earn 2% profit regularly/.
    I am very sad by seeing your account history.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that, if you employ EA or robot for your trading market then you've to line it furthermore as you'll and you wish to understand that you simply need to update time by time and for it, you are doing is not leave any robot work alone otherwise you simply enlarge your account.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex trading, robot use very bad because robot work as a fixed software when market show different characteristics then robot does not work well. Another reson that for using robot, you do not use your brain for analysis of forex as a result you never expert in forex trading.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This robot is not programmed to manage money or capital in your account ... I wonder if it even calculates the lot it is gonna trade or just there is a fixed lot fed in it and it keeps trading that lot. Maybe it needed tweaking from its default values and you did not changed that. Anyway, robot is only good if you know the strategy that it is trading and have checked up the strategy yourself beforehand ... if the strategy itself is flawed ... there is no point in attaching that EA to your chart.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was always on opposite of using forex robot, I consider it just the game playing for using robot, it is just the fifty-fifty chance of trading success. I think It is good to trade always with your own experienced manual trading strategy.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    i have already told in forum that i dont like trader robot it's a dangerous trader if you do not keep it , and you can loss your total capital
    i think a good trad it is if you trade yourself without any thing just your analys

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafar3536 View Post
    Yes i know that trading with robot is very bad.We should try simple trade to earn profit.If we use robot we may lose huge amount.
    Of course by giving the control of our account in hands of a forex robot we lose the control and we dont know what will happen next to our account - so it would be wise to trade our own manually for safety as well as profitability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 560 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)