+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 560 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Junior Member forexfever is an unknown quantity at this point forexfever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi bro,
    For my trading experience using robot it's not a good strategy. Because robot only help you to understand market movement but maximum new trader use robot to take a decision in trading. It's the main problem of their trading strategy. They think it's short way but i say it's loser way.
    best of luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subrat is an unknown quantity at this point subrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot is not really bad it depend on our trading skill if our skill is good so robot system will give us profit and it is good and if we have not this skill so it is bad for us so it depend on our ability so we can't say that robot system is bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There dealers do not change the instance are occupied this way for the continuation of the transform of investment in Forex. But every money man and his own way in the occupation of naturalized newness I use Robot. When I'm employed. They eff to be there follow-up only for the industry using this method. staleness preserve my advancement in this craft without tedious through the availability of Forex

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that your robot is taking too many trades. You have either placed the settings too high or you are really placing too much risk. Robots should be placed on very low risk to trade properly.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    As I seen the success rate of the robot is not good most of the times, it will the fifty-fifty output or sometimes may loss you more time, so I think the strategy is not better than you own manual real trade, Ok, I will observe your robot, and let me time to check its performance.
    Bro the performance also depends on the settings and the broker fot testing may be the spread is the cause of failure of this robot ,and the lot that he is trading is big according to his capital and it is attached to many charts at same time.

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never use robot.for me theory its the best.i am working use my theory and experience knowledge.i think its the good for me.

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i think that. There are some good robots out there but they are mostly paid for and need some changes in their settings once in a while ,Using a free robot costs allot as the amount of losses can get you a good one but it's always better to trade by yourself.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wiro212 View Post
    forex trading is not a game, forex trading is a business best at this time, many people who want to succeed in forex trading, but it's not easy, we must multiply the experience and knowledge of trading, so we know the right time to get big profit
    yes i agree with you that forex is not game , but is true live bussiness opportunities for our live, because from forex we can get more profit, and we will so enjoy work just at home only. so we can allways together with our family.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to use the robot in the trading, then we should be able to understand how the robot works, and we should be able to understand the basis of the program used to give commands to the robot ..

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    the lot size of the deals are too big considering the balance in your account. so the robot doesnt seems to have a money management plan. My suggestion will be never to use a robot directly on a real account. it should be tested first in a demo. I have test around 5-6 EAs but i have never used it in a real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 560 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)