+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 560 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Senior Member sumonahmedjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sumonahmedjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i know that the success
    rate of the robot is not
    good most of the times,
    it will the fifty-fifty
    output or sometimes
    may loss you more time,
    so I think the strategy is
    not better than you
    own manual real trade. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohh is lie to ma robot ko use nhi krta kiun k ye khbi khbi bhot loss krwa dete hain or humie dukh b hoti hai is lie khud trade krni chaie is le skills zyda use krne hoti hai lakan profit b phir acha hota hai jis sy earning increase ho jati hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a damo trader of forex . i am also learnerning abaout forex .
    I have listen using of robot , but i am not clear about this.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real account mein kabhi bhi ea use nahi karna chahiye kyunki ye bahut risky hai aur aapko kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai.isliye aap forex ki achhi tarah se study karke manually hi trading kare aur ye behtar hai.

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is so good to trade using very own mind in addition to head. I cannot discover why folks make use of automatic robot. Forex trading is really a wealth creation unit although ough should build one thing new, one thing greater. Consequently just halt using automatic robot in addition to try to create some tactics.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahi hota hai jabb aap forex robots ka use karte hai mera maan na hai ki yeh kisi kaam ke nahi hote hai aur jo kuch hote bhi hai woh kabhi kabhi hi profit dilate hai zyadatar loss hi karate hai manual trading karna best rehta hai apni akal se apne experience k zariye...

Banned jokotole09 is an unknown quantity at this point jokotole09's Avatar
    Thanks
    to see a robot should be able to profit on a demo account first test. if it showed significant results, may be tried on real accounts. I hope this is a robot-free and do not need to buy
    I also had a bad experience with EA robot

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like automated trading systems. These systems are useless in changing market conditions as these systems can not think. A human brain can think far better then a robot. So it my advice for you to trade by your own and never do trade with robots.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not really true and can be valid for all time. Because most of the time on short form we can get good result. But it also not wrong that we may not get better result for do and long term with huge volume of trading. We can get good result but sometimes we may have to face some delay response due to their program instruction.

Member hbillal is an unknown quantity at this point hbillal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Forex trader can use robot to do his trade on behalf of him when the trader set it. But a robot is very risky it can't operate using it's mind only use the command so i think it is better not to use robot in trading Forex. You can use it when you are busy with other job but in free time it's better to use manual trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 560 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)