+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 560 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Senior Member Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,430 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapky results tu mujhy nazar hi nahi a rahy hain keh kia aapki achievement hui hai ya phir failures hui hain agar nazar a jaty tu mazeed is bary mein main kuch kehta lekin robot different quality ke hoty hain kuch ki performance achi hoti aur kuch ki buri hoti hai
    Just Work and Earning

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Facebook For This Useful Post:

Ask (2018-11-27), Hayat (2018-11-27), HP2018 (2018-11-27), Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Zulqarnain (2018-11-28)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far in Forex Trading, I have never found Good Robots that can benefit both in Trending Market and Sideways Market. All Robots only work in certain market conditions, such as robots that work well in the market. Trends will be bad in the Sideways market. I think Manual Trading is better than using Robot. Traders do not have to rely on robots. Merchants must learn to trade. If you depend on a robot, you will make a big loss. Traders must learn about analysis. Traders must develop their skills to become successful traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far in Forex Trading, I have never found Good Robots that can benefit both in Trending Market and Sideways Market. All Robots only work in certain market conditions, such as robots that work well in the market. Trends will be bad in the Sideways market. I think Manual Trading is better than using Robot. Trading with a robot is good but not every time and there must be enough balance in your account to work with the Robot as I see it yours, your balance is only 11 $ so it is not enough even for robots and for manual trading also to trade robots You must see all this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assuming everyone issues an EA or maybe a robot for whatever sales you want to set this addition to one can together with yourself do not know where you can install it to bring up that date as well as some time through a high process time and extra from that will, everyone you don't have to let go of a robot career by itself or maybe people just just press the speed of all versions that I host wrongly suffer too little from a robot. This is why I always stay away from robots and are called EA. I know that they might make a lot of money for me starting when the market moves according to what is programmed like them, but once the market becomes unstable and takes over, they will lose more money than what they made us at first.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here are some good robots out there but they are mostly paid and need some changes in their settings occasionally, using free robot costs to share because the amount of loss can make you good but it's always better to trade yourself. He helps robots not bad, there are always changes in the use of robots. There are no time traders involved in this way to continue the investment process on Forex. But each distributor and his own way in the Forex trading robot that I use. When I'm busy. They must be there just to watch the market with this method.

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex me mery khayal se koi b successful trader EA use nai karta hai.Q k dear is k boht se disadvantages hain ye kisi slow net k sath thek trhan se kam nai krta hai or zara sa err aa jany se is ki working b ruk jati hain>is liye dear me to kahun gi k ap EA use karne ki bjaey simple Take profit Stop loss set kar dia karn is se apke trader big losses se b mehfoz rahy gi or apko good profits b mil saky ga.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are also very good for business only in scenarios if we are going to handle cash well and if we cannot handle cash with spiders then spiders might get some things wrong and while they can start buying with lots of lots so we reduce cash. Don't believe in trading robots, guys. For me, EA is the worst way to trade. This will always give traders the wrong signal to trade. and of course, that is a bad result for your account if you take it. I like price action, trading without indicators on the graph.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All strategies in forex work in the same way. Both manual and robot, all involve profit and loss. There are robots that can blow up your account, while others can develop them, as well as manual trading. We cannot recommend individuals to conduct transactions privately or automatically, because an investor must have experience, if they have many opportunities for business, they can do business privately but if they are active they can do business with spiders. it all depends on investors, and all techniques work if we study in more detail.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course robots give us huge losses, because robots work according to existing programs but when the market is in crisis then we might suffer losses and robots may not function properly, we need to prefer only manual trading rather than using robots in this market. If your intention is a robot is to make different decisions on Forex, don't think it's very good in the human mind and thinkers have smart plans and styles in managing their capital and overall I didn't try my robot before in Forex

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of robots is not bad that phylogenesis has ever been used in this Robot. There are no dealers who measure who are involved in this way for financial writing activities on Forex. But every rich person and his own way of exchanging currencies that is not natural I use Robot. in my own experience I think the robot can't do good always to trade. I also lost money in many Forex robot trades. Many people lose robots in Forex trading like me. But, after all this, the number of people doing this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 560 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)