+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 560 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Banned vucib is an unknown quantity at this point vucib's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

trading robots are automatic systems and i do not believe on automatic systems and on trading robots i like manual trading and use low lot size in my all positions in this way i can earn lot of profit easily and it is always best for me.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned debowod is an unknown quantity at this point debowod's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Use of robots is not bad there is ever an phylogenesis in the use of this Robot. There dealers do not someone the quantify are engaged this way for the activity of the writ of finance in Forex. But every moneyman and his own way in the swap of unnaturalised currency I use Robot.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hopayipad is an unknown quantity at this point hopayipad's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

in my own experience i think that robot can not do good always for trading.i was also loss in many trade for Forex robot.many people get loss for robot in Forex trade like me.but after all this thing number of people do this.

"

Member armanh is an unknown quantity at this point armanh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was always on opposite of using forex robot, I examine it conscionable the line performing for using robot, it is rightful the fifty-fifty essay of trading success. I judge It is superb to merchandise always with your own older manual trading strategy.

Thanks
    "

using just robot is not very bad but some problem I concluded that no robot that can withstand any market conditions, if any, he require a very large balance..........when you use robot this robot can make you very loss and can make many profit because robot introduce you but it is best not to use robot in fortex trade.

"

Thanks
    "

trading robots are automatic systems and i do not believe on automatic systems and on trading robots i like manual trading and use low lot size in my all positions in this way i can earn lot of profit easily and it is always best for me.

"

Banned hopayipad is an unknown quantity at this point hopayipad's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

in my own experience i think that robot can not do good always for trading.i was also loss in many trade for Forex robot.many people get loss for robot in Forex trade like me.but after all this thing number of people do this.

"

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

"

i have not yet used robots in my trading so i really don't know whether it is bad or good..but i have heard that there are some useful robots...but i think we should depend on our own strategy for trading //

"

---------- Post added 08-20-2016 at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2016 at 10:57 PM ----------

"

i have not yet used robots in my trading so i really don't know whether it is bad or good..but i have heard that there are some useful robots...but i think we should depend on our own strategy for trading //

"

Thanks
    "

using just robot is not very bad but some problem I concluded that no robot that can withstand any market conditions, if any, he require a very large balance..........when you use robot this robot can make you very loss and can make many profit because robot introduce you but it is best not to use robot in fortex trade.

"

Thanks
    "

Use of robots is not bad there is ever an phylogenesis in the use of this Robot. There dealers do not someone the quantify are engaged this way for the activity of the writ of finance in Forex. But every moneyman and his own way in the swap of unnaturalised currency I use Robot.

"

Member rashiz is an unknown quantity at this point rashiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere kheyal sy humain robot ko follow krty huye kam ni krna chahea balky robot ko just ak nagative point hota hai mere kheyal sy analysis ky sath kam krna kafi zyada helpful cheez hai forex trading ky andar aor es cheez sy hum kafi zyada faida ly sakty hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 560 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)