+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Live automated trading software

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    main kahan sy ye software ly sakty hon kiya ap mujhy sahi sy bata skty hain kuch es k mutalik explain kr skty hain kyun k main new users hun esi waja sy mujhy forex ka itna knowldge nahi hai jo apne diya hua kia wo free hai oska name kiya hai?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think forex robots are profitable, so I don't use forex robots, I think senior trading is the best way to learn and ... and for me, I never use forex robots during my trading on forex. I don't like to use robots, because I don't believe forex robots can help me make continuous profit on forex. I think manual trading can be the best choice. there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-08-26)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use this MACD EA from our terminal using TF H4 and for GBPUSD pair only for swing because the initial position uses this MACD EA but my TP is modified to 300 pips (the standard of the terminal is only 50 pips) and my SL is not used and I only use trailing stop and modified to 200 pips trailing settings in this EA script and I have no personal experience with this EA on a live account. But, I tested it with a strategy tester. I did not open an order unnecessarily, and that just made a loss. It takes time to terminate an account due to slow trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-28)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use forex robots because I don't know how to use robots too, the main thing is I don't have money to buy robots to trade and that is why I use my own trading strategy to get profits. and I don't use to trade robots. I do not believe in robot trading. robot trading is very risky. Have many traders lose their biggest money to trade robots. robots cannot achieve success. Manual trading is the best for success.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the 10 pips expert advisor is worth a try because it is less risky, can you tell me what your win ratio is? By the way, I want to check your backtest and also try to use it yourself, a good manual can give us good results, who made this EA? anyway thank you for sharing EA with us. and I will try a demo account to see how EA is as another EA account before using the first real test on my demo account for at least 3 months

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex offers various types of security levels and I recommend you to use their separate accounts, also use their own server if you use an automated trading strategy. besides that they suggest ea with their performance but no one has one hundred percent performance ability. and there is no Automatic System that can guarantee 100% profit or safety as you say ...!

Because it depends on many factors and it will be a kind of Holy Grail, if it can work 100% every time on demand ...!

So stop looking for one and try to improvise with your expertise ...!

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use EA too .. I am still trying and identifying some EA indicators or system indicators on the input in EA. but many EAs don't last a year ... and I say that ea is a risk but it is profitable. as a new trader he doesn't use ea. after trading a new trader he uses ea no risk. is this the most popular in the world in the forex trading market. but new traders don't use ea, is it inappropriate?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-16)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which robot is better for scalping ....! Can anyone share a good scalping robot with us for free. I checked many links but all of them must be purchased. I think many are using this post to market their robots. and if I still believe in the manual and be more confident in myself so many robots in the world that provide proof of profit is so big but I don't want to use it because I can't use it from vps rental and capital for endurance margins a lot of it all makes me manually choose the path in the forex market

14. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-15)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all robots function for trading, some scripts may experience errors and make the robot function poorly. No robot will make a 100% profit on every trade. I have tested many robots with a demo account but the results are not favorable. There are many eAs on the internet. You can get it free at mql4.com

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually. Risky as it already is and robots only add to it. Until I can program my robot to trade as I wish, I will not use it for Forex trading. and I have never used a robot to trade on forex nor will I do it because I don't think that robots are a better way to attack than trade every year. if we trade manually we can make more profit than using robots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast