+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: mt4 errors?

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sometimes I encounter this problem. And sometimes I veteran that the accumulation is not updating then I see that the union happening. I fright that if this happens spell I am in a change then I may meet a big deprivation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    not have any serious problem in mt4 but i feel kbi kbi jub ap order lagty ho ya close krty ho then isy mt4 late accept krta hy i dont know ya problem kahan ku pasish ati hy,agr koi meri help kr sakta hy tu plz

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faisal waheed is on a distinguished road faisal waheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mt4 hi use krta hon. aksar aoqat mt4 main error aa jata hai. ye error ap k computer use ki waja se ya phir computer virus ki waja se b aa skta hai.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt from time to time We encounter this problem. And also from time to time We seasoned which the data is not updating then i see that the text miscalculation. We concern in which if this happens whilst I will be in a very business then i may possibly encounter a major decline.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,in mt4 terminal sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest and other is sometimes terminal wont login when i input an account and i want to know how to avoid them
    in this case can only happen if we are wrong in doing login sir, so we will have this problem for a long time
    and if I am going to use this way then I will be able to fix it if I've tried to fix my network so that I would be sure if all fine and no problems

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same problem faced before. Just uninstall it and then reinstall again. I hope You will get rid off it.

Junior Member Earnmaster68 is an unknown quantity at this point Earnmaster68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery sath to aj tak is trha ki prbolm nahi hui ap k softwares main koi rpblm hogiii

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems there is an installation error. Pls., uninstall using the windows uninstall software icon to think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved/remove the software totally

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-07-2013 at 05:13 PM ----------

Yes sometimes I face this problem. And sometimes I experienced that the data is not updating then I see that the connection error. think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved/

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think why the account can be lost when a contest is a contest your account may have expired or otherwise been through the campaign a contest held by the broker,

Senior Member lahcen is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes , when i open a trade on the terminal , and then stop it ,
    after a while when i open the terminal again , i find that the trade is still open , and i lost alot of money cause of that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open