+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 errors?

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    mara idea sa is ka problm hota ha lkn buht kam agr is ma errors ana suru ho jay to ap is ko inctaforex sa install karn or phr kam karn dobra error nh ay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 never have this problem.You need to use it with saved account if there is virus in you computer then you can eliminate your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading mt4 is an best platform and it is an very easy to use software for trading,meta trader 4 i think is perfect and there is no errors in this software i also using this software and personaly there is no wrong think in this softwar and it is very famous in mrket.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujay trading kartay howay 2 year ho gay hain aur main meta trader 4 use karta hoon abi tak muay koi problem nahi howi . aik dafa ik error aya tha per main nay fresh windows ki tu wo problem solve ho gai.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, this station does not work well and many times when the market is at the top of his strong lose the station connected to the network and are not effective in these moments precisely in the market and I am trying to increase my work this station so pour more money so that it applies less or a portion of the second.

Banned yad786 is an unknown quantity at this point yad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 4 kay bohat say error hain laykin hum ko to is kay zara say bi errors kay baray main nahi patais kay errors yani nuksanat hain jo kablay bardaht nahi hain.is main loss ka bohat zayada khatra rehta he.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we confront issue using mt4 any time i must wide open a new chart in numerous period after that this suspend and don't transfer after that i need to close the full program as well as ought to operate this all over again. we do not know exactly why this challenge took place. we previously used mt5 as well as i had created certainly not confronted this challenge inside mt5. is actually the virtually any limits using mt4. we do not know.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, indeed in these days, MetaTrader 4 often have errors and requotes. the possibility of many traders who do open position or liquidate its position. this could make the server down, and so has an error.

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there can be many reasons of this problem. May virus infected and courpted your software second your computer and internet speed could be slow. May re instaling mt4 again fix your problem if error occur again try to consult with your broker support service.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also face this types of errors that my saved password are lost when i log in new account and password but did not check the saved password box, some time i face this error when i operate a demo account and then i log on to real account then mostly my old saved account are deleted, to avoid this error you can check the saved password box every time when you log in demo or real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open