+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 errors?

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap ko is ma kam ki koi problm ho rhi ho to ap ka mt4 platforum ma koi errors a rha ho to ap is platforum ma is ka softwere dobra install kar lan hho skta ha problm dor ho jay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jab aap first time account mein login karty hain to nichy option hota save information ka use pe click se mark laga dein to inshallah apko ye problem again aaygi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So your meta trader 4 stop working and becoming error, my suggestion to you is to scan your computer using some antivirisu program or re instl your operating system i know very well about this problem happen most of time in contest in instaforex mt4 terminal so contact no support adn the give me work.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we start trading on the meta trade 4 and make some deals then all the deals and their profit or loss with purchase price and volume it shows in the left bottom corner we can see all our desire information about our trading from this place and the said error may be the cause of any virus

Senior Member salman.rana is on a distinguished road salman.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think mt4 have no any error, i do not face any problem in the mt4 software, in fact it is very easy to use and every one can easily work with mt4 software, mt4 is the best software.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is the big error of mt4 that If you are log in platform, be sure to save the tick in the column password, then automatically your password will be stored and there is no need to login each time you open your MT4.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe your PC stricken by some viruses , thus your meta bargainer four clean up and turning into error, my suggestion to you is to scan your pc exploitation some antivirus program or re instal your package................

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually you have to know that the problem is really common and this is becoz of your connection my friend so you have to make yor internet faster or make sure that the username and the password are ssaved

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 kabe kabar kam nhe karta jes ke waja sa muja bohat mushkal hote ha leken ya error kafe dar tak nhe rahta is lia ma mt4 he use karta hn.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aug14 View Post
    in forex trading mt4 is an best platform and it is an very easy to use software for trading,meta trader 4 i think is perfect and there is no errors in this software i also using this software and personaly there is no wrong think in this softwar and it is very famous in mrket.
    I have good experience when using MT4 platform. Nothing problems i faced on it. I know some trader are have more strategy which need more chart or some custom indicator. That was different for me. Cause i just depends to horizontal line and some template. I know the most simple strategy are the best thing. So, i do not use many indicator on my chart. Cause of that, i never get error on my MT4 platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open